Windows 10: icloud

Discus and support icloud in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to download icloud for windows as a desktop icon. I keep getting error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MychaelMartin, Sep 5, 2018.

1. icloud

Im trying to download icloud for windows as a desktop icon. I keep getting error message

:)

MychaelMartin, Sep 5, 2018

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 5, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 5, 2018
  4. icloud

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! *Smile

justinmreina, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

icloud

1. icloud - Similar Threads - icloud

2. iCloud mail set up on win10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud mail set up on win10 mail: HI , I have a new laptop with win 10 home . I am trying to set up my iCloud mail and BT mail accounts but it just can't find the accounts in the set up box ? I know I am putting in the correct unto date details , with the iCloud account I have set up and tried a App password...
  3. iCloud no longer supports downloads from shared albums??

iCloud no longer supports downloads from shared albums??: About two weeks ago I was able to download lots of photos my son shared with me through iCloud in an album he created. Now I can't seem to do that. I'm using iCloud 12.2 on my PC, which runs Windows 10 Pro 64. Here are the options for iCloud Photos. At www.icloud.com there...
  4. I cannot sync iCloud For Windows 10 to Outlook. I have been trying all day!

I cannot sync iCloud For Windows 10 to Outlook. I have been trying all day!: It seems the iCloud program has installed and set-up. I checked the box to sync my calendar, contacts, mail etc. and clicked on apply. When I open Outlook, my Apple Calendar isn't there. I just don't get it. Can someone please help me figure this out?...
  5. Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept: I receive the following error when I try to install iCloud from the Microsoft Store:PUR-InventoryNeverAugmentedI believe this is the same issue as this thread: Microsoft Store does not install apps from work or school department - Microsoft Community The original asker in the...
  6. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  7. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  8. How to relocate iCloud Photos AWAY from boot drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to relocate iCloud Photos AWAY from boot drive.: It seems like everyone only has one hdd, but I have MANY, and I'd like to have space on my boot drive restored. All indications are that the photos are in the "cloud," but they still occupy my .5tb boot drive taking up almost all of the space. There is a cloud symbol by...
  9. Been ripping my hair out trying to delete these two iCloud files that apparently "don't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been ripping my hair out trying to delete these two iCloud files that apparently "don't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Seauton1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq87ts/been_ripping_my_hair_out_trying_to_delete_these/
  10. Icloud

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Icloud: Trying to add icloud getting error "one or more users on this computer have installed icloud from the Microsoft store. All users must uninstall icloud before this installation can continue."...