Windows 10: Icon Animation

Discus and support Icon Animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Icon Animation

I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not change positions on the screen, they just animate. And they do not do this all the time, just occasionally. Please, any ideas anyone as to why this is happening?

:)

RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018
  2. mgoksoy Win User

e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Icon Animation :)

Darknova, Jul 12, 2018
  4. mgoksoy Win User

Icon Animation

e71 Icon Animation

Hello all,

I have recently changed from a 6300 to an e71.

I had animated icons in the 6300.

It is stated in the user's manual as well as the help text within the phone that it is possible to see animated icons in e71 as well, by checking Animated Icons under Options, View, Animated Icons. I cannot see that option in the menu.

Am I doing something wrong or does my e71 have a faulty software?

It's not that I desperately need animated icons, but I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance for any comments

Mertol

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Icon Animation

1. Icon Animation - Similar Threads - Icon Animation

2. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  3. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  4. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  6. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  7. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  8. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/amritcrome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht86z0/new_update_comes_with_new_setting_icon_and_double/
  10. Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock: Hi, I'm new here, not new to computers. Rocketdock used to have it's own web pages, and it's no longer there. I'm trying to find animated icons for Rocketdock. I've been searching without much luck because of running into dead ends or scams. *Mad I'd appreciate any help. I...