Windows 10: Icon Animation

Discus and support Icon Animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Icon Animation

I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not change positions on the screen, they just animate. And they do not do this all the time, just occasionally. Please, any ideas anyone as to why this is happening?

:)

RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018
  2. mgoksoy Win User

e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Icon Animation :)

Darknova, Jul 12, 2018
  4. mgoksoy Win User

Icon Animation

e71 Icon Animation

Hello all,

I have recently changed from a 6300 to an e71.

I had animated icons in the 6300.

It is stated in the user's manual as well as the help text within the phone that it is possible to see animated icons in e71 as well, by checking Animated Icons under Options, View, Animated Icons. I cannot see that option in the menu.

Am I doing something wrong or does my e71 have a faulty software?

It's not that I desperately need animated icons, but I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance for any comments

Mertol

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Icon Animation

1. Icon Animation - Similar Threads - Icon Animation

2. CHARGING ICON ON TASK BAR

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHARGING ICON ON TASK BAR: CHARGING ICON ON TASK BAR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging-icon-on-task-bar/9a6d263d-f87e-4a86-b303-6e1be771910e
  3. Red exclamations on Windows 10 icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Red exclamations on Windows 10 icons: I have red exclamation marks on my windows 10 icons. All the answers have been in regards to McAfee and Mozy, but I do not have McAfee. What do I do to get rid of them? Thanks for your help!...
  4. To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen: I have used Paint 3D once to change dates on a flyer successfully, but it has left a small motif/icon on my screen. I cannot remove it, it is very frustrating as it is always there, can some one assist me please. Thanks....
  5. desktop configurations icon problems

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop configurations icon problems: Hi! my name is Ian and I have this problem. When I put files etc into folder to burn to disc, the desktop configuration ICON always shows within the folder and after burning it appears on my disc. Is there a way to stop this happening? Regards Ian Win 10 system 127528
  6. Was I hacked? spotlight/log in screen magnifying icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Was I hacked? spotlight/log in screen magnifying icons?: Hi, yesterday I turned off wifi connection on my pc and went to bed, I had Wifi router on. Today I woke up and went to log in my pc only to find out that I had magnifying glass icons on my spotlight/log in screen. There was a picture of mountain in the backgriund with those...
  7. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  8. security icon, actions recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security icon, actions recommended: since i 1st updated my new laptop 3 weeks ago i have seen a "!" on my security icon and it says actions recommended. when i open the security dashboard all icons virus protect, account, firewall/netwok, app browser control, device security and performance and health are all...
  9. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  10. Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock: Hi, I'm new here, not new to computers. Rocketdock used to have it's own web pages, and it's no longer there. I'm trying to find animated icons for Rocketdock. I've been searching without much luck because of running into dead ends or scams. *Mad I'd appreciate any help. I...