Windows 10: Icon Animation

Discus and support Icon Animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018.

1. RobertNash3 Win User

Icon Animation

I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not change positions on the screen, they just animate. And they do not do this all the time, just occasionally. Please, any ideas anyone as to why this is happening?

:)

RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018
  2. mgoksoy Win User

e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Icon Animation :)

Darknova, Jul 12, 2018
  4. mgoksoy Win User

Icon Animation

e71 Icon Animation

Hello all,

I have recently changed from a 6300 to an e71.

I had animated icons in the 6300.

It is stated in the user's manual as well as the help text within the phone that it is possible to see animated icons in e71 as well, by checking Animated Icons under Options, View, Animated Icons. I cannot see that option in the menu.

Am I doing something wrong or does my e71 have a faulty software?

It's not that I desperately need animated icons, but I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance for any comments

Mertol

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Icon Animation

1. Icon Animation - Similar Threads - Icon Animation

2. Battery icon has disappeared after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon has disappeared after a Windows update: I need help again every time there is a windows update my laptop has issues. now the battery icon disappeared I have tried some methods that go on the internet, but I can not find the solution * Original title: I need help again...
  3. Microsoft/Windows Keep Rearranging My Desktop Icons

Microsoft/Windows Keep Rearranging My Desktop Icons: I like to have my desktop icons in a certain order, but Microsoft/Windows keeps rearranging them. How do I prevent Microsoft/Windows from rearranging my icons and keep them in the order i want. Thanks in advance...
  4. Taskbar icons have changed

Taskbar icons have changed: Hi, The icons for windows store and Edge have mysteriously changed on the taskbar. The icons remain perfectly okay on the desktop and programme list but appear as tiny 'squashed' ones on the taskbar. I have tried unpinning and re dragging the perfect desktop ones onto the...
  5. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner: My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure why...
  6. How do you get printer icon on to task Bar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get printer icon on to task Bar?: How do you get printer icon on to task Bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-you-get-printer-icon-on-to-task-bar/fe7644a2-5975-490b-9287-22509f18b3e2
  7. Windows icons flickering and also bottom taskbar

Windows icons flickering and also bottom taskbar: Hello, Few months ago I noticed that from time to time my taskbar icons blink. It's like refreshing. This happens at random times, when I surf web or browse files. It's just quickly blinks. Often during the blink there is also spinning mouse circle appears for a 1 second....
  8. questions about icons

in Windows 10 Support
    questions about icons: Hi. I have two different windows 10 systems, and they display the icons in the right pane in different way. I cant find how to change them to be alike (I prefer just the icon instead the folder with the small icon) Any suggestion? Thanks 118226
  9. Changing icons for network mapped folders and shares with no drive letters.

Changing icons for network mapped folders and shares with no drive letters.: I am looking for how to change the icons for network mapped shared folders from a NAS or Server that don’t have or display drive letters. I am mapping to NAS and Server using Windows 10 Pro....
  10. Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock: Hi, I'm new here, not new to computers. Rocketdock used to have it's own web pages, and it's no longer there. I'm trying to find animated icons for Rocketdock. I've been searching without much luck because of running into dead ends or scams. *Mad I'd appreciate any help. I...