Icon Animation

Discus and support Icon Animation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018.

1. RobertNash3 Win User

Icon Animation

I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not change positions on the screen, they just animate. And they do not do this all the time, just occasionally. Please, any ideas anyone as to why this is happening?

:)

RobertNash3, Jul 12, 2018
  2. mgoksoy Win User

e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Icon Animation :)

Darknova, Jul 12, 2018
  4. mgoksoy Win User

Icon Animation

e71 Icon Animation

Hello all,

I have recently changed from a 6300 to an e71.

I had animated icons in the 6300.

It is stated in the user's manual as well as the help text within the phone that it is possible to see animated icons in e71 as well, by checking Animated Icons under Options, View, Animated Icons. I cannot see that option in the menu.

Am I doing something wrong or does my e71 have a faulty software?

It's not that I desperately need animated icons, but I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance for any comments

Mertol

mgoksoy, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Icon Animation

1. Icon Animation - Similar Threads - Icon Animation

2. Hidden icons in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hidden icons in Windows 10?: How can I turn OFF selected hidden icons in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hidden-icons-in-windows-10/41546bb5-81fe-4484-921f-a8e120b53485
  3. Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display

Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display: Hi I have windows 10 ver 1803 (OS build 17134.165) Initially the Power / Battery icon was displaying in the task bar Right hand corner. But it is not displaying How to make it to display the battery level. Pl help...
  4. Office Suite icons not appearing

Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...
  5. New desktop features: recent activity and multiple destop icons at the top of the screen.

New desktop features: recent activity and multiple destop icons at the top of the screen.: How can I disable this new 'Timeline' thing and how can I reset the multiple desktop icons to the bottom of the screen, please?...
  6. missing icons on task bar

missing icons on task bar: Hello. I have tried to fix this on my own but every solution i find online and on YouTube did nothing to fix my issue. My Microsoft icons for edge, store, and mail are all just black spots. The buttons are still there because if I click there the program opens. any help...
  7. What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?: I don't know how it triggers but the "hidden icons" in the taskbar, when you click on that little arrow on the bottom right, bug out after a while. The bottom row remains partially hidden behind the taskbar and I can barely click them. It's driving me nuts. [ATTACH] I need...
  8. Windows 10 want show icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 want show icons: [IMG][IMG]This is the message i get on my windows 10 laptop when i turn it on. How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-want-show-icons/fe8845cd-135e-4aa0-8636-084e6d448610
  9. Not all icons are showing in the 'hidden icons' part of the taskbar

Not all icons are showing in the 'hidden icons' part of the taskbar: How can I get all the icons to show? There are some other icons that should be showing but they are not, there is only a solid grey bar to the right....
  10. How to change the Spotify tray icon

How to change the Spotify tray icon: I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow) [img] 114404