Windows 10: Icon Change wont show up

Discus and support Icon Change wont show up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; sorry for my english I have several icons and when i changed all my files it worked perfectly. Then i renamed one folder and every icon that i uploaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ༄, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Win User

Icon Change wont show up

sorry for my english I have several icons and when i changed all my files it worked perfectly. Then i renamed one folder and every icon that i uploaded removed. Now, when i try to upload my icons, nothing happens. My folders stay the same. I only can use Windows Icons, but i do not want them. Can someone please help me? Here are some screenshots of my problem:

And if some Windows Customer is reading this... are you kidding me? These ugly windows icons are from 2004. I remember them from my childhood which was 15-20 years ago. How can you forget to upgrade them over the past 15 years? this is just an embarrassment. and now you nearly force me to use your **** icons because you divest me of my right to choose an icon that i want

Icon Change wont show up 725a8546-5898-4acb-bd19-92faad46693e?upload=true.png Icon Change wont show up 974894b8-6684-4f2c-8e8a-65e9d9647bc0?upload=true.png

Icon Change wont show up 66a11b48-fea8-46ff-a640-f26ead7ad7ce?upload=true.png

Icon Change wont show up aebee0fa-876e-4276-b51d-d06d11564ac2?upload=true.png

Nothing changed:

Icon Change wont show up abf6c389-2786-45d3-8d7c-2ca96ab9c67d?upload=true.png

Best regards

:)

2. Kade Win User

Small Icon Wont Change

Ok what is, is that the icon in the bottom right are really small i tryed changing the dpi font settings the screen resi but they wont change?

Icon Change wont show up [​IMG]

Kade, Mar 7, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Mar 7, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Icon Change wont show up

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Icon Change wont show up

1. Icon Change wont show up - Similar Threads - Icon Change wont

2. microphone wont show up in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone wont show up in settings: so ive tried everything i could ive follow about 10guides on youtube they all failed and restazrted my pc about 9times but whenever i try and select a microphone mine wont show up my headset does but my microphone wont when i dive deeper in the settings and find my microphone...
  3. Icons not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons not showing up.: Hi, I have recently experienced issues with my laptop. The icons are not showing up on the desktop, taskbar or explorer. Please can I get some help. Thanks Here are some screenshots, Also, if helpful, my laptop is a Huawei matebook d14 AMD R7 G2QPM20B14000748 [IMG]...
  4. Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder icon issues, my folders wont change their defult and keep showing this in the icon...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fedora-sharK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7lze6/folder_icon_issues_my_folders_wont_change_their/
  5. Dolby Altoms wont show up

Dolby Altoms wont show up: Dolby Altmos wont show up up when I go into to spatial sounds settings. It was working before I updated my computer. I have the Dolby Access app downloaded as well....
  6. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  7. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  8. Hard drive wont show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive wont show up: Hello, I have recently got a new computer and I wanted to take the old 1TB drive from my old computer and hook it up to my new computer. Unfortunately, this task has proven to be way harder than I’ve thought. I’ve gone to disk manager and tried to format the hard drive there...
  9. Game wont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game wont show up: Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is...
  10. My cursor wont show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor wont show up: my cursor wont show up I try to do everything but it still wont show up. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-wont-show-up/af96bac8-ba4b-4a12-a48a-4b399b160597