Windows 10: Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!!

Discus and support Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone!. I have a problem. My friend and i have account on my laptop.! Yesterday, my friend deletes all desktop's icon on his account. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mai ĐìnhMinh, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!!

Hello everyone!.

I have a problem. My friend and i have account on my laptop.!

Yesterday, my friend deletes all desktop's icon on his account. And now those icons are disappear on my desktop. i dont know why ? Pls help me

P/s: Sr with my bad english.. Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!! :(((

:)

Mai ĐìnhMinh, Nov 7, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Desktop Icons

Hello Glenda,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the Comcast?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Did you try changing icons of other shortcuts?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click
    Personalization to access Personalization settings.

Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window.

Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of
    This PC and click Change Icon.

Step 4: Choose a new icon from the list, and tap OK.

Step 5: Click OK to confirm the change.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!!

1. Icon desktop problem when use 2 account on 1 Laptop!!! - Similar Threads - Icon desktop problem

2. 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT: I bought a laptop recently which came with a windows 11 home version preinstalled into it. Then i bought a windows 11 pro retail key and activated it into my laptop with the same microsoft account. Will my account have 2 keys attached to it?...
  3. 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT: I bought a laptop recently which came with a windows 11 home version preinstalled into it. Then i bought a windows 11 pro retail key and activated it into my laptop with the same microsoft account. Will my account have 2 keys attached to it?...
  4. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  5. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  6. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  8. 2 things ... Desktop icon spacing and sign in problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    2 things ... Desktop icon spacing and sign in problem?: I have just completed a clean install on my laptop of Windows 10 version 1909, in order to remove the insider setup I was using. Everything went perfectly with no real problems. My questions are: 1: On previous Windows 10 installs I could change the spacing of desktop icons...
  9. using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account: Hi i am just wondering because im going to build a new computer in a month with a new product key for windows 10 home. I just wanted to see if i can use 1 Microsoft account with all my games on there to sign in on my computer im going to be building because i just recently...
  10. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons: I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a water damge mishap. Since I love my tablets and cell I figure why not a 2 in 1 pc ... Big stupid mistake... Im regretting...