Windows 10: Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing

Discus and support Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello There! I have a question regarding the Alarms and Clock app in Windows 10. When I open the app, the app opensup fine and works fine, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tanush_123, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing

Hello There!

I have a question regarding the Alarms and Clock app in Windows 10. When I open the app, the app opensup fine and works fine, but the icon does not show on the taskbar:

Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing 5f19a028-6aa9-4d9c-8ce2-3dd588ac34d6?upload=true.png

I am using Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360, and the same also happens when using the Bang and Olufsen Audio Control app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

Tanush_123, Mar 2, 2021

2. Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

My Alarm & Clock App shows no Icon on the tile and appears at the very bottom of the App list, instead of under A. Also Rather than showing the words Alarms & Clocks it shows:

@{Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1506.19010.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsAlarms/Resources/AppName/Text}

This also appears at the top of the window when the app is open, is there any way to force a repair on this app?

Any suggestions?

Steven Swales, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing

Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing

1. Icon For Alarms and Clock on Windows 10 Not Showing - Similar Threads - Icon Alarms Clock

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Alarm clock: Windows alarm no longer works for all 7 days I have to reset it everyday since I got new PC , the OS is getting to big to work properly ,How vcan this be fixed without going back to 102.40 that worked perfectly...
  4. windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows Alarm clock: i have surface pro 4 i try to set an alarm but it not ring on time. i search on community i try all methods. it rings on time but not in sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-alarm-clock/dfb30f4a-cc51-4c19-820a-b43715064473
  5. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  6. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  7. Windows 10 alarm & clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 alarm & clock: The countdown timer in Windows 10 Alarm & Clock counts down OK but has stopped producing an alarm sound. I found many responses on the net, but nothing I have tried works to restore the alarm sounds. I have removed and re-installed the Alarm & Clock app....
  8. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application: Hi everyone, I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.I made an icon file using an...
  9. Windows 10 alarm clock icon change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 alarm clock icon change: Hi I'm trying to find out if Microsoft put out an update for Windows 10, that changed the icon of the alarm clock? [ATTACH] Thanks, Natalia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-alarm-clock-icon-change/a8421c4b-d51b-4e3a-b4cd-e557bcad71dd
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...