Windows 10: Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank.

Discus and support Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Version 20H2 Build 19042.685 On my Windows start page I have shortcuts for the various apps I commonly use. For Google Calendar I saved the icon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toller, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Toller Win User

Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank.

Version 20H2 Build 19042.685

On my Windows start page I have shortcuts for the various apps I commonly use.
    For Google Calendar I saved the icon and converted it from a PNG to a ICO file.
    It is fine for a while and then disappears. I have done the same thing for Gmail, Google maps, Google news, and a bunch of other apps, and they are permanent. I have done it on my laptop (including Google Calendar) and they are all stable. Only the Google Calendar on my desktop disappears. I've redone it 5 times and it always disappears. Everything else is fine.

If this isn't clear
    Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank. [​IMG]

Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank. [​IMG]
    I have include what I want, and what it changes to after a while.

Any idea why this happens and how I can stop it?

:)

Toller, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank.

1. Icon for Google Calendar keeps going blank. - Similar Threads - Icon Google Calendar

2. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Calendar: how do I get google calendar to open in the start menu on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/76d16185-e415-4322-803b-00f8521ced24
  3. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Calendar: how do I get google calendar to open in the start menu on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/76d16185-e415-4322-803b-00f8521ced24
  4. Icons going blank (losing images)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons going blank (losing images): Hi all, I've had this odd issue for a while now, and it's driving me batty.Now and then, the icons for some of the programs on my desktop will just go blank, as though the program has been uninstalled. The program still works fine, it's just the icon image that's gone. If I...
  5. Google calendar

Google calendar: I purchased the Google calendar, and it's asking for an activation code! I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/a0f5098d-6b3b-4177-b111-2be249810ebe
  6. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Calendar: Average more novice than pro user who is setting up my new, upgraded Dell Inspiron 7000 series laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser. Issue: My old ver of Google Calendar had notifications via email and/or screen pop-up. This new version has only pre-selected...
  7. Google Calendar . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Calendar . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I'm try to install "Google" calendar. I've seen, so many video and text . . . It's confusing. And, none of them worked? Does anyone have experience, doing this? If you do. Please give me, step by step, instructions. Thanks for reading ....
  8. Google Calendar . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Calendar . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I'm try to install "Google" calendar. I've seen, so many video and text . . . It's confusing. And, none of them worked? Does anyone have experience, doing this? If you do. Please give me, step by step, instructions. Thanks for reading ....
  9. Edge calendar and Google calendar

Edge calendar and Google calendar: Hi. As all my machines are pre loaded with Windows 10 so I have finally decided to embrace Microsoft Edge. I have been using Google Chrome for years including Google Calendar and love the colour coding. I can tell from a mere glance what is expected of me that day. I cannot...
  10. Google Calendar

Google Calendar: I use Google calendar, with Firefox, W10. The calendar window has just changed to 3/4 of screen. there is no maximise button, and it is not possible to drag the corner or sides out. Can anyone please tell me how to get it as a full screen window again? Thank you 36055