Windows 10: Icon Grouping

Discus and support Icon Grouping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant seem to find this feature in windows 11 and I find the inability to pin to taskbar by dragging on it prohibitive. Not being able to group app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChardBogeh, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Icon Grouping

I cant seem to find this feature in windows 11 and I find the inability to pin to taskbar by dragging on it prohibitive. Not being able to group app shortcut in the desktop/taskbar is a deal breaker.Google searching shows up individual pinning of apps, and the pin to taskbar is not always available.is there a "feature" I'm missing?

:)

ChardBogeh, Feb 20, 2022
  2. prescient Win User

home group icon

home group icon started to show on off desktop on its own .
    not a shortcut icon but it just says home group icon

all i can remember is upgrading to outlook from hot mail and skype with its updater

prescient, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Lumia 1520 on ATT win 10 unable to send group message

Hi,

Let's get this resolved. We would suggest performing these steps:

• From the start screen, tap People app.
    • If necessary, touch the screen and slide right to display the together
      screen.
    • Scroll down to Groups, then select the group you want to send a message to.
    • Tap text.
    • Enter your message.
    • When finished, tap the Send icon.
    Note: If Group Text is enabled in Settings > Applications > Messaging > Group Text, the responses to a group will be sent as MMS message. Disable Group Text if you don't want the messages to be
    converted

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Feb 20, 2022
  4. Icon Grouping

Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Icon Grouping

1. Icon Grouping - Similar Threads - Icon Grouping

2. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  3. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  4. Why are some Start menu icon groups greyed out?

Why are some Start menu icon groups greyed out?: Hi. There are two parts to this question about the Start menu icon groups.1. Why won't it let me move the TextPad icon bottom left into the gap in the gap in the icon group above it?2. Why have several icon groups all apart from Misc and Games suddenly greyed-out?And how can...
  5. Why are some Start menu icon groups greyed out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are some Start menu icon groups greyed out?: Hi. There are two parts to this question about the Start menu icon groups.1. Why won't it let me move the TextPad icon bottom left into the gap in the gap in the icon group above it?2. Why have several icon groups all apart from Misc and Games suddenly greyed-out?And how can...
  6. Why are some Start menu icon groups greyed out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 File Explorer Home Icon Group Headings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Home Icon Group Headings missing: My Windows 11 Pro File Explorer Home icon does not display the group headings Quick access, Favorites or Recent. When right clicking the folder Groups is not available on any computer. These groups appear on every other Windows 11, Home or Pro computer I have looked at. I...
  8. Windows 11 File Explorer Home Icon Group Headings missing

Windows 11 File Explorer Home Icon Group Headings missing: My Windows 11 Pro File Explorer Home icon does not display the group headings Quick access, Favorites or Recent. When right clicking the folder Groups is not available on any computer. These groups appear on every other Windows 11, Home or Pro computer I have looked at. I...
  9. Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?: Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-never-combine-never-group-and/42dacd42-42f3-436c-a354-4502878a5383
  10. Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?: Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-never-combine-never-group-and/42dacd42-42f3-436c-a354-4502878a5383