Windows 10: Icon image disappered

Discus and support Icon image disappered in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, good day! Kindly help me fix the problem that I am facing right now. I recently added a new user to our pc and I was changing everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristhaFernando, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Icon image disappered

Hello, good day!

Kindly help me fix the problem that I am facing right now.

I recently added a new user to our pc and I was changing everything based on my personal preferences. Everything was going smoothly but then I saw that the apps' icons were disappered.

Those apps are shortcuts from explorer shell:AppsFolder in command prompt because those apps were installed at microsoft store so there's no really a file location. Other default applications are fine.

Thank you so much.

:)

KristhaFernando, Mar 23, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 23, 2020
  3. bijoy2526 Win User
    Sub folder appearing and disappering.

Attaching the screen shot of the command prompt.
    Icon image disappered [​IMG]

Icon image disappered [​IMG]

some 376 files are there.

bijoy2526, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Icon image disappered

c7, apps icon disappered

So, my applications icon from menu disappered. and now i can't upgrade my phone or play any games. can't even remember what else there was. can someone kindly tell me what to do, or what happened? It shows in downloading log all the uploads i have made
    and that are in apps, but the icon itself disappeared. this is the second c7 that i got, forst one went off and never started again. starting to get mad with this model. Help would be appreaciated. Icon image disappered :)

paviaaniorg, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Icon image disappered

1. Icon image disappered - Similar Threads - Icon image disappered

2. paint disappered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    paint disappered: Hello, I just realised that Paint is gone from my PC. I'm currently running Windows 10 build: 19045.4170.As suggested here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint/e5805119-b2a4-4c92-a521-7c6f1d843d88 I have tried using as an admin the commands: DISM...
  3. all icons disappered, only text visible, not even in files

in Windows 10 Customization
    all icons disappered, only text visible, not even in files: ive been using this computer for a year everything was fine until I started customizing my desktop. i messed around with stuff until I got to here:no shortcut icons, no powershell admin icons, custom app icons, and invisible names. taskbar icons are the weird icons.a bit of...
  4. Hard Drive disappering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive disappering: My D-Drive Keeps disappearing, I see it for like 10 mins than it disappears and I can not see it anymore, I tried everything I went to Disk Management and everything I can. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP...
  5. Nvme drive disappered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nvme drive disappered: Hi everyone thanks for reading my endeavors. So a few days ago I was overclocking my ram and had a crash on start up and got error code0xc000000f. I did some research and just decided to reinstall windows using an ISO. Ever since I reinstalled windows my NVMe drive...
  6. Wifi networks disappering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi networks disappering: For about a month low my laptop (acer aspire 5) will show the available wifi networks, until I close it and come back later, I have to restart my computer to get them back on. Is there a fix for this? submitted by /u/Kutty_Omegama [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 download with office icons missing disappering after a month: I upgraded to Windows 10 and a month later the office icons disappeared from my start menu. Is there a problem with Windows 10 or was the office suit a trial version? They worked fine to begin with and now I can't find them. If possible can I get them back?...
  8. Disappering files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappering files.: Widows keeps deleting files. I completed unhiding some files and that brought everythng back to normal. But, a few days later found one large folder (7.022 files, jn 665 folders) was missing. In another folder, 22 folders had been emptied (these before were hidden). Why is...
  9. Game disappered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game disappered: Hello a few months ago i purchased Forza Horizon 3 along with the Hotwheels Dlc when i reinstalled windows and logged back into my account it says i no longer own it and is forcing me to buy it again, was the game not tied to the Microsoft account? Can i get the game back...
  10. folder icon disapper

in Windows 10 Customization
    folder icon disapper: [ATTACH]help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/folder-icon-disapper/4e032948-d2b9-4c8f-a103-ea1a1b79873c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are my icons disappering from screen

2. windows 10 forza 7 disappered icon