Windows 10: Icon Issues

Discus and support Icon Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello so i updated all the apps and I noticed the people app has not updated when I launch it has the new icon but in the start menu its not showing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamieGames, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Icon Issues

Hello

so i updated all the apps and I noticed the people app has not updated when I launch it has the new icon but in the start menu its not showing the icon

I tried restarting explorer [COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]No difference[/COLOR]

I tried looking for the people task [COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Cannot be found[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I tried end the start task [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Did not fix it[/COLOR]

Can anyone find a fix to this problem,

Jamie C

:)

JamieGames, Feb 26, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Icon Issues

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Icon Issues

1. Icon Issues - Similar Threads - Icon Issues

2. Desktop Icon issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icon issue: Yesterday when I logged into my work computer Dell Latitude 5420/Windows 10 Pro, my additional monitors were acting a little weird, so I did a system reset, verified the display settings. I really don't believe I changed anything that could have done this however- after a...
  3. Desktop Icon Issue

Desktop Icon Issue: This is one of the most frustrating issues I've had to deal with. After having a problem with my GPU fan, I had to take apart most of my PC to find out what part was going bad. After re-assembling and booting up, all of my desktop icons have moved back to my primary monitor...
  4. How do I fix this grey border issue on some icons? It should be transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this grey border issue on some icons? It should be transparent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mitterb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm24kd/how_do_i_fix_this_grey_border_issue_on_some_icons/
  5. Edge website icons issue in Start Menu

Edge website icons issue in Start Menu: I have recently converted to Edge, but the icons for the website tiles that I pin to the start screen keep disappearing. I can get them back by re-pinning them to the start screen, but I have done this twice now, and it is tedious. Now, the icons have disappeared for a 3rd...
  6. Small White Pages and Size Distortion Issues with my Windows 10 Desktop Icons

Small White Pages and Size Distortion Issues with my Windows 10 Desktop Icons: [ATTACH]Fig. 1 What you see here are my desktop shortcut custom icons. Onthe right you can see size distortion issues with the custom icon that havepersisted throughout all my attempted solutions and on both icons you can seethe default white pages on the bottom left. How...
  7. Weird system tray icon issue!

Weird system tray icon issue!: Hello I use my Samsung UHD TV as a monitor and have noticed that, if I put my TV into standby but leave windows 10 running in the background, when I turn my tv back on the icons in the system tray area not desktop or taskbar become corrupted. They appear as little blank...
  8. Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen: When I got home and booted up my computer I logged in and noticed my wireless wifi adapter didnt work, I took many measures to try and fix this which resulted in a fail and after a reccommended clean boot my password no longer worked and when I press the ”Forgot my password”...
  9. Weird issue with icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with icons: All of the folders on my desktop are normal, but the icons are not - they appear like nothing is in them, as for settings, when i launch the settings app the icon is just nothing, just a white bar under nothing signaling that the app is open. Any way to fix this? submitted...
  10. Volume Icon issue

Volume Icon issue: For some reason, for the last couple of days, whenever I start my computer, the volume icon would show the volume at 0 even thought it was set at 100 when I had turned it off. But when I mess with the volume in any way, it goes back to normal. What gives? Is there a way to...