Windows 10: icon limitations in windows 10 home edition

Discus and support icon limitations in windows 10 home edition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I made an icon as a gif as some of it is see thru, then online converted it to icon. This will be a desktop link to a folder, there will be several.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon125, Nov 3, 2019.

1. anon125 Win User

icon limitations in windows 10 home edition

I made an icon as a gif as some of it is see thru, then online converted it to icon.
    This will be a desktop link to a folder, there will be several.
    What are the limitations set by ms for desktop icons?
    Size? Etc height? Width?
    Thanks all

:)

anon125, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Mysticode Win User

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Nov 3, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Nov 3, 2019
  4. icon limitations in windows 10 home edition

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

icon limitations in windows 10 home edition

1. icon limitations in windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - icon limitations home

2. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  3. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  4. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  5. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  6. windows 10 home edition

windows 10 home edition: easiest way to re install windows 10 with digital license already tried recovery. missing .dll files. is all i really need. tried copying .dll files from another laptop windows 10. didn;t work can i just download a fresh boot from microsoft...
  7. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: I had my computer repaired some time ago, I was informed that a new Mother Board was fitted and a new Windows version had been uploaded. In the bottom right hand corner of my screen is the message, Activate Windows - Go to settings to activate Windows. I have done this...
  8. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...