Windows 10: icon on task bar is not visible

Discus and support icon on task bar is not visible in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hiicon on taskbar is not visible windows 11please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GAURAV AGGARWAL1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. icon on task bar is not visible

hiicon on taskbar is not visible windows 11please help me

:)

GAURAV AGGARWAL1, Aug 15, 2022

2. No Icons visible in task bar, Win 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with icons in the Task bar after November update, do let us know the following:

• Is this issue confined only with icons in the Task bar?
    • What happens when you try to click on those icons?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "they are there but not visible"?

Method 1: If you are referring to showing up of different icons in Task in System tray, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key from the Keyboard, type
      Turn system icons On or Off
      and select it.
    • Try to turn on the icons that are visible.

Method 2:

Step 1: If not, I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode and check if the icons are visible to access.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing system files after the update. I suggest you to place the computer in normal mode and try to perform SFC scan.

Steps: Place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Perform SFC scan, System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2022
  3. No Icons visible in task bar, Win 10

My computer updated this morning with the November update. Now I cannot see the icons in the task bar, they are there but not visible. Any Ideas

RichardLages, Aug 15, 2022
  4. icon on task bar is not visible

Battery power icon not visible in task bar

Hello reader,

My battery power icon is not visible in task bar. When I checked that in Settings -> Personlization -> Taskbar -> Turn system icons on or off, the power icon slider is greyed out in on position. What should I do to make the battery icon visible in my task
    bar. For your reference, I here attached the snapshot.

icon on task bar is not visible 101334f0-7ef1-431c-8f48-e9fe94036ada?upload=true.png

Thanks.

Priyalakshmi Sundaravel, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

icon on task bar is not visible

1. icon on task bar is not visible - Similar Threads - icon task bar

2. task bar icons visibility always reset after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar icons visibility always reset after restart: Some taskbar icon keep disappearing, Discord as example.If i set the icons in the taskbar to always show, they keep resetting at every reboot/update.it is annoying to always have to go in the settings and change it back to always show....
  3. task bar icons visibility always reset after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar icons visibility always reset after restart: Some taskbar icon keep disappearing, Discord as example.If i set the icons in the taskbar to always show, they keep resetting at every reboot/update.it is annoying to always have to go in the settings and change it back to always show....
  4. task bar icons visibility always reset after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. icon on task bar is not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon on task bar is not visible: hiicon on taskbar is not visible windows 11please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-task-bar-is-not-visible/f428994e-12c4-4ad7-aff3-1de69058ca4a
  6. Task Bar Icons

Task Bar Icons: Why are certain taskbar icons grayed out, and how can I make them reappear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons/9791345e-32f4-4714-bb2a-fac027ff537d
  7. The task bar is not visible on my desktop.

The task bar is not visible on my desktop.: The task bar is not visible on my desktop. I am unable to view any icons on the taskbar because it is positioned too low. How can I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-task-bar-is-not-visible-on-my-desktop/9fe9af7c-2241-4500-ac1f-c31519845b10
  8. TASK BAR ICONS

TASK BAR ICONS: SOMEHOW ANOTHER THE TASK BAR ICONS HAVE MOVED ON ME ALSO THE TIMEHAS DISSAPPEARED .. THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SPACED OUT.. I MIGHT HAVE CLIKED ON SOMETHING BUT DONT THINK I DID.. HOW TO MOVE THEM BACKTO DEFAULT POSTION TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT CONCER?? PLZ HELP, THANKS...
  9. task bar icons

task bar icons: The battery indicator (icon) of my task bar disappears time to time.The solutions that are provided by Micro Soft at the first stage do not work. Please help me to overcome this problem....
  10. Task bar Icons

Task bar Icons: Why do icons in my task bar show at several different levels at bottom of screen? They all used to be in one line. How do I realign them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons/7eba5fc4-cb50-4913-8a7c-0894a9ae651b