Windows 10: Icon only for elite dangerous is different color

Discus and support Icon only for elite dangerous is different color in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/RandomGgames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxthpo/icon_only_for_elite_dangerous_is_different_color/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RandomGgames, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Icon only for elite dangerous is different color

/u/RandomGgames, Nov 20, 2020
  2. elbmek Win User

Elite Dangerous

My Freelancer game has finally refused to run in win 10 build 10526. It did, but I need to change mods, and it now wont run. I installed it 4 times, and then a fairly new mod, no luck, wont pass opening splash

Q: Is Elite Dangerous only online?

if so I dont want it, I want only a single player offline version.

elbmek, Nov 20, 2020
  3. OFFICIAL   Elite: Dangerous

One of the noted bug fixes:
    That might have been the issue last night?

stinger608, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Icon only for elite dangerous is different color

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Icon only for elite dangerous is different color

1. Icon only for elite dangerous is different color - Similar Threads - Icon elite dangerous

2. Battery show danger icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery show danger icon: When I plug in my usb-c for charging, but it shows image below, could you help me why it shows like that. Thank you! I use 65W charger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-show-danger-icon/5381b399-c07e-4fd9-a6dd-50bda799dc8c
  3. Battery show danger icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery show danger icon: When I plug in my usb-c for charging, but it shows image below, could you help me why it shows like that. Thank you! I use 65W charger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-show-danger-icon/5381b399-c07e-4fd9-a6dd-50bda799dc8c
  4. Is changing the default folder icon dangerous?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is changing the default folder icon dangerous?: Hi all! I am trying to help someone who has difficulty finding things on their HDD by customising the default folder icons. Right click on folder> Customise and then I change the default icon for folders (generic yellow one) with custom icons of my own. It works really...
  5. Is changing a the default folder icon dangerous?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is changing a the default folder icon dangerous?: Hi all! I am trying to help someone who has difficulty finding things on their HDD by customising the default folder icons. Right click on folder> Customise and then I change the default icon for folders (generic yellow one) with custom icons of my own. It works really...
  6. Different coloring capabilities with different Win10 versions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different coloring capabilities with different Win10 versions?: OK, so we all know Win10's basic look is rather heavily white, and I'm finding that hard to work with. I've learned that, on my own PC, I can to go Settings> Personalization> Colors and add color to window title bars, which helps quite a lot. But that feature is much more...
  7. Elite Dangerous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Dangerous: My Freelancer game has finally refused to run in win 10 build 10526. It did, but I need to change mods, and it now wont run. I installed it 4 times, and then a fairly new mod, no luck, wont pass opening splash Q: Is Elite Dangerous only online? if so I dont want it, I...
  8. Just got Elite Dangerous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just got Elite Dangerous: from Steam £4.99. I presume its single play, dont like multiplay. Tried training target practise, keeping ship on target was the hardest. 100876
  9. Elite controller - spot the difference..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elite controller - spot the difference..: [img] [img] - about £65 - and that is just crazy!! *Confused 29453
  10. BSOD when Running Elite Dangerous mostly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Running Elite Dangerous mostly.: Hi Forums, I had 3 BSO in the past 3 days and I wanted to find out what wascausing them.. The last ne I had occurred on 3-16-17. Istarted EliteDangeous Horizons an the computer BSOD.. I had found heDMP filesand made a report for yous per your Instructions I will upload the...