Windows 10: Icon - programme name

Discus and support Icon - programme name in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, could you please tell me the name of this icon for an application? It is a PC cleaner. It is not anymore on my bar. Here it is how it looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Milada, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Milada Win User

Icon - programme name

Hello all,

could you please tell me the name of this icon for an application? It is a PC cleaner.
    It is not anymore on my bar.
    Here it is how it looks like:

Icon - programme name [​IMG]

Thank you in advance.
    Kind regards,

:)

Milada, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Nomgle Win User

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile Icon - programme name :)

Nomgle, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 14, 2018
  4. psbecker Win User

Icon - programme name

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Icon - programme name

1. Icon - programme name - Similar Threads - Icon programme name

2. Removing Icon Names

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Icon Names: I wanted to remove the icon names, after searching for a while I found about using the number pad, but I don't have a number pad to use, is there any other way to do so or is that the only one?...
  3. Removing Icon Names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Icon Names: I wanted to remove the icon names, after searching for a while I found about using the number pad, but I don't have a number pad to use, is there any other way to do so or is that the only one?...
  4. Filetypes' icons and naming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filetypes' icons and naming: Good dayI'd like to know if it is possible to manually change the names and icons Windows gives to a certain file type.For example, with C source code *.c files:If I open them with Visual Studio by default, it names them "C Source" and I get this icon:If I want to use Visual...
  5. Filetypes' icons and naming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filetypes' icons and naming: Good dayI'd like to know if it is possible to manually change the names and icons Windows gives to a certain file type.For example, with C source code *.c files:If I open them with Visual Studio by default, it names them "C Source" and I get this icon:If I want to use Visual...
  6. Account Name Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Name Icon: In the picture below, I should only see the top three settings "Change account settings", "Lock", and "Sign out" when I left click on my account name icon, under the start menu.Any idea why this is happening? Also, where can I find this setting, so I can further investigate?...
  7. Some programme Icons have lost their picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some programme Icons have lost their picture: [ATTACH] Doesnt appear to be a reason. Several have just stop displaying correctly but when they are on the task bar they don't show at all even though they ar eon the task bar...
  8. Grouping icons by name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Grouping icons by name: I really hate that when I group icons by name, it doesn't integrate shortcuts to other folders. There are two "lists" of icons, both in alphabetical order, one is folders and files, and the other is shortcuts. Is there a way to integrate them all together? submitted by...
  9. Taskbar icon names

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon names: It used to be that when I moved my cursor over one of the icons in my taskbar, it would show the name of the software. It doesn't anymore. How do I return it to the settings so that it does this again?...
  10. programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"