Windows 10: Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows

Discus and support Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hey there Office Insiders! We introduced Icons to Office a while ago, and since then we’ve received TONS of positive feedback, as well as a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows

Source: Feedback in Action: Icon Search! - Office Insider Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 13, 2019

2. Office 365 Insider Icons in Windows 10 14271

I am both a Windows 10 insider running build 14271 and an Office 365 Insider running build 16.0.6568.2025. I have created a folder that is next to the Quick Launch Bar at the bottom of the desktop which contains often used application Icons like Command
    Prompt, Calculator, etc. I also place Office 365 Icons in this location for Word, Excel, etc.

After reboot, these icons still work but they are white and do not show any color until the applications are opened. This has been happening since last January (I have installed all Insider builds since October 2014) and it also happen on the RTM release
    in July. The icons are fine in the Start area and if I put them on the desktop. Just trying to see if there is any fix since I have been using this type of folder in Vista and Windows 7 for many years.

Bill Kelly, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows

Office 365 - Program Icons disappear

I purchased Office 365 along a with a new computer a few months ago. Everything was working normally until a couple of days ago and the Office 365 taskbar icons disappeared (still there but the icons are gone). I searched for the Office programs in the
    search bar and could not find them. The programs however could be accessed through the now blank icons.

Two questions

- how do I get the icons showing again

- why are the programs not showing as available apps on the computer

Challenged and Needs Help, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows

1. Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows - Similar Threads - Icon Search available

2. Windows 10 Build 18912 is now available for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18912 is now available for Insiders with improvements: Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 Build 18912 from the upcoming Windows 10 20H1 update. The new preview build is available for Windows Insiders with one new feature and a long list of bug fixes. Windows 10 Build 18912 comes with improvements for the Narrator functionality....
  3. Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders: This is a story about how customer feedback led directly to improvements to the popular Morph transition, providing even more control for users to be able to create complex animations using Morph. These improvements were the result of a great partnership with customers that...
  4. Windows 10 Build 17758 ISOs are now available for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17758 ISOs are now available for Insiders: If you’re a Windows Insider, you can download ISOs of Windows 10 Build 17758 and clean install the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. If you like to live on the cutting edge and want to test the early features of Windows 10, you can grab the latest ISOs from Microsoft’s website....
  5. Windows 10 Build 17755 is now available for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17755 is now available for Insiders with improvements: Today, Microsoft is releasing Windows 10 Build 17755 to the Insiders with fixes and improvements. Microsoft has already completed the development of Windows 10 October 2018 Update so this build doesn’t come with any new features or major changes. Windows 10 Build 17755 comes...
  6. Windows 10 Build 17711 is now available for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17711 is now available for Insiders with improvements: Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 Build 17711 for Insiders in the Fast and Skip Ahead rings. Windows 10 Build 17711 is also from the Redstone 5 branch and the number of improvements included in today’s preview build is impressive, to say the least. Windows 10 Build...
  7. Now no office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Now no office 365: Has anIyone experienced irregularities while upgrading to w10. I was subscribed to office 365 before the switch and now noticed there's NOTHING. What happened and who do I lean on with my complaint? Any advice and or experience would be an assist. Thanks bill 21228
  8. Deferred Channel build now available for Office 365 Client apps

in Windows 10 News
    Deferred Channel build now available for Office 365 Client apps: The first Office 365 Deferred Channel build (previously known as Current Branch for Business) is now available for Microsoft Office 365 for Windows (including Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 Business, Project Pro for Office 365 and Visio Pro for Office 365). The Deferred...
  9. The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available: Office 365 is available to students and teachers at no cost through their academic institution. Visit Office in education to check eligibility and to download onto multiple devices. [img] When you make any investment in technology you are investing in a living thing....
  10. Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365: There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share...