Windows 10: Icon take a while to load

Discus and support Icon take a while to load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i turn on my pc, the desktop icons take a little while to load. Is that normal or should they load immediately? submitted by /u/GloomyMinds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GloomyMinds, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Icon take a while to load

When i turn on my pc, the desktop icons take a little while to load. Is that normal or should they load immediately?

submitted by /u/GloomyMinds
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GloomyMinds, Oct 15, 2020

2. Icons not loading

Icons are loading, but the TPU logo in the top right on the forums is gone.

DanishDevil, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Icons not loading

My icons just stopped loading. They were fine when this thread was first created.

Using the latest version of Chrome on Win7 Pro 64bit.

Kantastic, Oct 15, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Icon take a while to load

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Icon take a while to load

1. Icon take a while to load - Similar Threads - Icon while load

2. Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.: Hello, before I elaborate on the issue, please do not tell me to delete all thumbnails, run SFC or reinstall Windows. I have tried all of these and nothing worked. It seems that after an attempt to troubleshoot a network issue I updated my PC sometime during the...
  3. Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.: Hello, before I elaborate on the issue, please do not tell me to delete all thumbnails, run SFC or reinstall Windows. I have tried all of these and nothing worked. It seems that after an attempt to troubleshoot a network issue I updated my PC sometime during the...
  4. Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Open window taking long to load icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open window taking long to load icons: Good dayi am running the most up to date version of Windows 11, when trying to open a file in any app the icons and file information take extremally long to load, this was never an issue till i switched to windows 11...
  6. Open window taking long to load icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open window taking long to load icons: Good dayi am running the most up to date version of Windows 11, when trying to open a file in any app the icons and file information take extremally long to load, this was never an issue till i switched to windows 11...
  7. repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load: repost since no one responded: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I have a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it...
  8. explorer.exe takes a while to load

explorer.exe takes a while to load: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I hava a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it is nearly nonexistent. I’ve...
  9. Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden: About a week or 2 ago, some applications have started to load slowly. They are not running slowly, after loading then they're perfectly fine. It's just at the start it seems they are just stuck loading. For example, I open the application, then it says loading, now normally...
  10. Videos take a while to load and no audio sometimes

Videos take a while to load and no audio sometimes: When i try and play a video it will take a couple minutes to load before it starts playing. Sometimes with this, no audio will play and i wont be able to mute, unmute or bring my volume up or down. Is there any way to fix this?...