Windows 10: Icon visual feedback...

Discus and support Icon visual feedback... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am new to windows 10 but have used windows 7 for many years. My question is this....How do I get windows 10 to show when an icon in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chuck2020, Feb 3, 2020.

1. chuck2020 Win User

Icon visual feedback...

Hello,
    I am new to windows 10 but have used windows 7 for many years. My question is this....How do I get windows 10 to show when an icon in the taskbar is clicked? It shows it in windows 7 but not in 10. thx.

winver: 18363.628

:)

chuck2020, Feb 3, 2020
  2. passegua Win User

numeric keypad num lock visual feedback

Hi Harshavardhan Rathod and thanks for answering me.

I do not need a feedback on a key stroke.

I do need a feedback on the status of a numeric keypad.

I need to know if that numeric keypad is toggled as cursor arrows or as number input.

If you write:

"there may be no option to visualize the Num Lock on the screen."

Should I still hope that "maybe" there is?

"maybe" somewhere else?

Regards.

passegua, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 for Visually impaired

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description your girlfriend is visually impaired and can't see the icons and you want black color as the background color. Here are the steps which might help you to fix the issue.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel from the list.
    • Select large icons under view by option.
    • Click on personalize.
    • Select any of the theme under High Contrast theme as per your interest.

In order to enlarge the taskbar icons you may refer to the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Uncheck the box stating "Use small taskbar buttons" under taskbar tab.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Icon visual feedback...

FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Icon visual feedback...

1. Icon visual feedback... - Similar Threads - Icon visual feedback

2. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  3. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  4. feedback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    feedback: sir ,kindly provide us inbuilt backup option in my HP laptop , give less storage taking applications that is system update , app update or any other app that is inbuilt in app .provide inbuilt all in one pdf ,or all document manager ,maker & editor...
  5. Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you touch your device touchscreen, you get to see visual feedback that tells you that your touch has been recognized. You can disable this touch feedback or make it darker and larger, if you wish, by following the steps [...] This post Make visual...
  6. Feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback: Hi everyone. If I have some ideas or suggestions for Windows development, how do I submit it? Should I post it here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback/ec0310b0-9c73-4b8d-aeb3-e5ccbc5b2f30
  7. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  8. Weird Microsoft Windows Feedback icon in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Microsoft Windows Feedback icon in start menu: Hi all. I have gotten this weird problem, after either update or when i was removing apps, including the buildt-in apps using Ccleaner. But the problem is that there is an icon in my start menu with the name:...
  9. Feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback: How can I leave feedback without a Microsoft account? I went to the insider website where it said I could get the app, but couldn't find it. Thanks 3942
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10 If you have a touch screen in Windows 10, you can show visual feedback around the touch pointer when you touch the screen. This tutorial will show you...