Windows 10: Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

Discus and support Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, guys i have a little problem about wi-fi icon and flight mode icon. i am using windows 10 for a year, but last time, suddenly my wi-fi icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by krisphiwkp, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

Hi, guys
    i have a little problem about wi-fi icon and flight mode icon.
    i am using windows 10 for a year, but last time, suddenly my wi-fi icon turned to flight mode.
    so when my flight mode is off, the wi-fi icon is "plane". but when my flight mode is on the icon is "wi-fi".
    its also when i turn on/off flight mode using keyboard fn+flight mode its notification is swapped. when flight mode is off, the notification is "flight mode is on". i don't have any idea where was the problem, i tried to rebuild icon cache but doesn't make any change. help me please..?

:)

krisphiwkp, Jun 25, 2016

2. Windows 10 mobile

Hello, I solved the problem eventually by running the Upgrade Advisor in Flight Mode. I was then told I could have Windows 10. I switched on the Wi-Fi to download it. Thanks.

simonkillen, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10 problem

Hi Reynold,

Please let us know if you are able to connect other devices to the Wi-Fi.

If your able to connect your Wi-Fi on other devices, I suggest you to turn on Flight mode for 5 to 10 seconds and then turn it off and check.

• Flight mode gives you a quick way of turning off all wireless communications on your PC. Some examples of wireless communications are Wi-Fi, mobile, Bluetooth, GPS and near field communication (NFC).
    • To turn Flight mode on, select the Network icon on the taskbar, then select
      Flight mode.

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with Wi-Fi connections. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 25, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

As I recall it's a bug mentioned elsewhere in this forum - try searching the forum. I find if I toggle 'Flight mode' a couple of times it sorts itself out and becomes consistent.

dalchina, Jun 25, 2016
  5. CADesertRat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

1. Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this? - Similar Threads - Icon flight mode

2. How to fix my Wi-fi icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my Wi-fi icon?: My wifi icon kept on disappearing and I saw this problem on one person also asking the same question. I tried everything that I could do and watched many videos just to fix this. I wish someone can help me. There's this Wifi 6 on the Network adapters and I already tried to...
  3. How to keep Wi-Fi in windows 11 switched to sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Wi-Fi in windows 11 switched to sleep mode?: Hello, My name is Loyalty but you can call me LoyalSo my windows 11 keeps disconnecting my Wi-Fi after I switch it to sleep mode and it is sort of annoying me right nowI have an A'SUS' viva book with 8GB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics, and an i5 processor It doesn't have to do...
  4. How to keep Wi-Fi in windows 11 switched to sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep Wi-Fi in windows 11 switched to sleep mode?: Hello, My name is Loyalty but you can call me LoyalSo my windows 11 keeps disconnecting my Wi-Fi after I switch it to sleep mode and it is sort of annoying me right nowI have an A'SUS' viva book with 8GB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics, and an i5 processor It doesn't have to do...
  5. How to use wi-fi in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use wi-fi in safe mode?: Please submitted by /u/I-am-Seravee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mc5jrx/how_to_use_wifi_in_safe_mode/
  6. How to use wi-fi in safe mode?

How to use wi-fi in safe mode?: Please submitted by /u/I-am-Seravee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mc5jrw/how_to_use_wifi_in_safe_mode/
  7. stuck in flight mode, no Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stuck in flight mode, no Wi-Fi: Fed up doing basics try this Windows 10 and acer aspire laptop My problems was Stuck in flight mode .no Wi-Fi out of date drivers?? So...
  8. Problem with Wi-Fi switching

Problem with Wi-Fi switching: Switching from one Wi-Fi to another almost never works for me. For example if I am working using a Wi-Fi and if something happens to that Wi-Fi connection, sometimes I turn on my mobile hotspot and try to use that. But whatever I do, it won't get connected to mobile hotspot....
  9. flight mode on(i can't turn on wi fi) broken switch flight mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flight mode on(i can't turn on wi fi) broken switch flight mode: In my Dell e7440 is broken the physical airplane mode switch . Turns on and off when it wanna . I disable it in the device manager -> user interface -> airplan mode swicht collection. When it deactivates this switch when the airplane mode is off (wi fi on), everything is ok...
  10. wi-fi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi-fi icon: ... does not appear on the task bar and nothing I do brings it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wi-fi-icon/649c0c61-f7de-4830-8655-ba1a88dd090c