Windows 10: Icon with orange background

Discus and support Icon with orange background in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I open the game, the game window will appear but recently when I open my game, there is no window showing up, under the task bar the icon of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nguyễn thành1, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Icon with orange background

when I open the game, the game window will appear but recently when I open my game, there is no window showing up, under the task bar the icon of the game has an orange background and then I click In, the game still works normally, I don't know what's wrong with my computer and what does the background mean?

:)

nguyễn thành1, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Icon with orange background

1. Icon with orange background - Similar Threads - Icon orange background

2. Random Orange thing at the welcome background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Orange thing at the welcome background: [ATTACH] I just recently updated my family windows 10 today and there are some random orange thing at the welcome screen at the background. can someone help me know what this is and how to fix it? submitted by /u/EijiOkumura13 [link] [comments]...
  3. Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen

Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen: I just recently updated my family windows 10 today and there are some random orange thing at the welcome screen at the background. can someone help me know what this is and how to fix it? submitted by /u/EijiOkumura13 [link] [comments]...
  4. Icon with orange background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon with orange background: when I open the game, the game window will appear but recently when I open my game, there is no window showing up, under the task bar the icon of the game has an orange background and then I click In, the game still works normally, I don't know what's wrong with my computer...
  5. Icon with orange background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon with orange background: when I open the game, the game window will appear but recently when I open my game, there is no window showing up, under the task bar the icon of the game has an orange background and then I click In, the game still works normally, I don't know what's wrong with my computer...
  6. Taskbar Icons have orange background in windows 11. How do you change the orange...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons have orange background in windows 11. How do you change the orange...: Does anyone know why items in the taskbar would have a different color background? I looked through the personalization settings and can't see why only one item has a background. I want the be able to change the background color. How do you change the orange background to a...
  7. Taskbar Icons have orange background in windows 11. How do you change the orange...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons have orange background in windows 11. How do you change the orange...: Does anyone know why items in the taskbar would have a different color background? I looked through the personalization settings and can't see why only one item has a background. I want the be able to change the background color. How do you change the orange background to a...
  8. Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10: Whenever there is a notification form any application, it flashes in taskbar in orange colour. Like I use MS teams for my classes. Whenever there is a notification, it flashes orange in the taskbar and it won't stop until we actually open that windows. It really irritates me...
  9. The background is set to an image, but for some reason, the background is just orange

The background is set to an image, but for some reason, the background is just orange: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Handynick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k26qit/the_background_is_set_to_an_image_but_for_some/
  10. windows 10 orange icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 orange icons in taskbar: how do you get rid of the orage light, not just flashing, but in total, i NEVER want my icon to turn orange in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-orange-icons-in-taskbar/22f5ea2d-226d-421f-ae3c-26eb36d9e0c0