Windows 10: Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

Discus and support Icons and apps ar enlarged in size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tonyszapira, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this problem, or know of a fix

Thankyou

:)

tonyszapira, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

Size of the icons on has become enlarged

Hi Eeshwar,

Yes this works but the problem still exists. The others like the ones I mentioned still show enlarged texts and I still cannot directly access google. I was thinking that if I can system restore on date Feb 05 (the date when everything was normal), it might
    work but I do not know how. The last restore I did was based on the default date of Jan 26 or so.

Richard CSW, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

1. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size - Similar Threads - Icons apps enlarged

2. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  3. Enlarge desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarge desktop icons: How do i enlarge desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-desktop-icons/5b15cb9d-a201-4af3-8632-54faf8c1ab85
  4. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  5. Enlarged font size of title bars

Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  6. Enlarging the icons in a standard window

Enlarging the icons in a standard window: I'm struggling with issue all the time. Now the icons at the top right on every standard Windows's window are so small I can go blind trying to figure them out. My Display setting are already set on Recommended Attached my laptop specs so you know the monitor specs [ATTACH]...
  7. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  8. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  9. Enlarge icons

Enlarge icons: Hello, This is my first post! I hope that I will make myself understood since I am French and my English is poor ... I want to enlarge the icons in the side panel from the explorer? Do you have any solutions? [img] 146409
  10. App icons increase in size

in Windows 10 Support
    App icons increase in size: The app icons on my PC increase in size every time l turn on my PC. I know how to reset them, right click, click view etc. but why does it keep happening? My google page is ridiculously enlarged and l don't know how to reset that. 68371