Windows 10: Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

Discus and support Icons and letters weird after changing resolution. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I changed the display resolution on W11 from the display settings and I realzed that the icons got darker and looked weird, so I changed it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samwel Ekramy, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

Hello,I changed the display resolution on W11 from the display settings and I realzed that the icons got darker and looked weird, so I changed it back to recommended and the icons are still weird, but what I don't understand is why everything is now pixelated. Colors are worse, text looks bad, and the text selection cursor is now invisible. Does anyone know what happened?Thx in advance.

:)

Samwel Ekramy, Dec 4, 2022

2. Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution

I already changed the resolution back but now the letters and icons are weird

Luan Morais Da Silva, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution

Hello everyone. So last week I tried changing resolutions on my Nvidia graphics card through their app but it seems it messed up something with my windows since im getting these weird letters and the icons and letters that are supposed to be round have now square edges on them and its really distracting, anyone know how to fix? I have the latest drivers, tried messing with the TV settings, already tried cleartype and already tried changing the scale, already reseted the computer to factory settings but nothing fixed it. Heres two pictures fore reference:

https://i.imgur.com/oZicc3m.png (check the letter V and C, they are not perfectly round)

https://i.imgur.com/UZXSvAS.png (the paint icon and the letters are not perfectly round)

4. Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution

it is in the recommended resolution but my problem is that the letters and icons that are supposed to be round have these rough edges on them almost pixelated

Thema:

Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

1. Icons and letters weird after changing resolution. - Similar Threads - Icons letters weird

2. Weird Icons After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird Icons After Update: After update on my Sony Laptop, after bootup and before the sign in page I get MS's daily screen shot but along the top of page it shows a multitude of colored icon squares in two rows. What is MS doing to us?....
  3. Weird Icons After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Icons After Update: After update on my Sony Laptop, after bootup and before the sign in page I get MS's daily screen shot but along the top of page it shows a multitude of colored icon squares in two rows. What is MS doing to us?....
  4. Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons and letters weird after changing resolution.: Hello,I changed the display resolution on W11 from the display settings and I realzed that the icons got darker and looked weird, so I changed it back to recommended and the icons are still weird, but what I don't understand is why everything is now pixelated. Colors are...
  5. Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution: Hello everyone. So last week I tried changing resolutions on my Nvidia graphics card through their app but it seems it messed up something with my windows since im getting these weird letters and the icons and letters that are supposed to be round have now square edges on...
  6. Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution: Hello everyone. So last week I tried changing resolutions on my Nvidia graphics card through their app but it seems it messed up something with my windows since im getting these weird letters and the icons and letters that are supposed to be round have now square edges on...
  7. Letters and Icons weird after changing resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Weird DNS resolution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird DNS resolution: Hello, I have a domain name, let's say, mydomain.com, properly configured with its public DNS. I pointing to local device @home. So i have entries like www.mydomain.com, xxx.mydomain.com etc... Eerything is working fine. To avoid going out of my local network to come...
  9. Windows keeps rearranging desktop icons after resolution changes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps rearranging desktop icons after resolution changes.: Hey guys, I frequently play games, I don't have the best gaming rig but it's good enough for 3D modelling, gaming and general educational uses. When playing CSGO, I drop the resolution down to get a higher frame rate. I've always done that, when I press the windows key to...
  10. File.exe changed into weird icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File.exe changed into weird icon: Pls help, suddenly all my .exe file changed into this weirdo. I think i got a virus and I just dont know what it is and how to get rid of them. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fileexe-changed-into-weird-icon/61e2a6b5-6040-486d-aa3e-9b4d9025ef72