Windows 10: Icons are appearing as a default photo

Discus and support Icons are appearing as a default photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I press the windows button and start typing in the search, all of my basic apps have a unknown image icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadow66X, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Shadow66X Win User

Icons are appearing as a default photo

Whenever I press the windows button and start typing in the search, all of my basic apps have a unknown image icon.

:)

Shadow66X, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Icons are appearing as a default photo

1. Icons are appearing as a default photo - Similar Threads - Icons are appearing

2. Changing default icon appearance in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing default icon appearance in Windows 11: Is there a way to change the default icon appearance in Windows 11? I don't want a preview of what's inside the folder. I don't want to change it for each and every folder individually.I want to change the default from this:To this:...
  3. Changing default icon appearance in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing default icon appearance in Windows 11: Is there a way to change the default icon appearance in Windows 11? I don't want a preview of what's inside the folder. I don't want to change it for each and every folder individually.I want to change the default from this:To this:...
  4. Icons appear in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons appear in photos app: In my photos app all the icons .ico files are appearing thus cluttering the experience. How to configure the app so that it does not show the icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-appear-in-photos-app/0ce6baee-85c9-4d5d-9f29-c41e266b152f
  5. Icons appear in photos app

Icons appear in photos app: In my photos app all the icons .ico files are appearing thus cluttering the experience. How to configure the app so that it does not show the icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-appear-in-photos-app/0ce6baee-85c9-4d5d-9f29-c41e266b152f
  6. App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..

App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..: Hello, I've been recently having this issue that's changed some of the app's icons.. I believe the cause for this would be due to once when I changed the default app opener for .png files to another app which I downloaded online Paint.netAnd yeah.. after I did that it was...
  7. Microsoft photos - photos of icons appearing in albums

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft photos - photos of icons appearing in albums: Hi My Dad has a computer running Windows 10, he has noticed that over the last month or so he has icons and desktop backgrounds appearing randomly in his photo albums eg spotify, twitter, padlock icons. He has not used this icons as he does not have social media or music...
  8. Chromium icon still appears in Default Programs

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium icon still appears in Default Programs: Hi. I recently uninstalled Chromium web browser from my Windows 10 laptop computer but the app icon still appears in Default Programs. Please help. I want to get rid of the icon but I am unable to. Currently running Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). 90044
  9. default icon for photos is white and transparent - help

in Windows 10 Support
    default icon for photos is white and transparent - help: Hi, I have just noticed that for some reason any file that opens int he default photos app now has a transparent white icon in explorer. I have tried everything I can think of to correct this but I just can't resolve it. Can anyone help. I have attached a screenshot of the...
  10. Appearing/disappearing taskbar and non0functioning default icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Appearing/disappearing taskbar and non0functioning default icons?: Windows 10 Home factory installed on a new HP Envy. On boot up, there are times when the taskbar doesn't become populated and the default icons on the right and left don't function. Then there are times when the taskbar icons are populating, but the default icons don't...