Windows 10: Icons are gone

Discus and support Icons are gone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Idk why but my computer icons are gone in my taskbar could you please help me fix this. https://gyazo.com/021507abdbe1d42f89104c0f23fe88ab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roytieben, Mar 20, 2020.

1. roytieben Win User

Icons are gone

roytieben, Mar 20, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 20, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Icons are gone

NEW! icons keep popping up

any better suggestions how people can easily see when we have new reviews up?

W1zzard, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Icons are gone

1. Icons are gone - Similar Threads - Icons are gone

2. Wifi Icon gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon gone: I had my Windows Updated last night 11th October 2023, but after the update Wifi icon was gone after the restart including the WLAN Driver in the Device Manager even if I tried using the view hidden drive option. Already tried other troubleshooting methods such as BIOS...
  3. Wifi Icon gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Icon gone: I had my Windows Updated last night 11th October 2023, but after the update Wifi icon was gone after the restart including the WLAN Driver in the Device Manager even if I tried using the view hidden drive option. Already tried other troubleshooting methods such as BIOS...
  4. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  5. Icons in Pictures are gone?

Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  6. Wifi icon is gone

Wifi icon is gone: My wifi icon is gone and in the device manager ,inside the network adapters my Intel Wireless Ac9560 160Mhz driver is giving an error.It says device cannot startCode 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-gone/b82824f9-4493-438f-9b43-07629a096329
  7. Brightness icon gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness icon gone: My brightness icon is now appearing when I adjust my brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-gone/09123662-7bf9-484e-8303-6d21a546135b
  8. Network icon is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network icon is gone?: My network icon has disappeared? And im not connected to wifi, this started happening when I booted my pc up in safe mode and even after disabling I cannot connect to wifi submitted by /u/EllisMain [link] [comments]...
  9. Icon gone missing

Icon gone missing: volume icon is missing in my taskbar. when I tried to enable it, the network icon disappeared .I can't pin volume ,network and battery icon all together. Only two remains and the other disappeared . The missing icon is not in icon tray![ATTACH]...
  10. Gmail icon is gone

Gmail icon is gone: My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/gmail-icon-is-gone/ce18068a-3493-4a9b-8159-dabc6b835a19