Windows 10: Icons are so small in Windows 10

Discus and support Icons are so small in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 on it, and some icons in the Microsoft Office programs are so small that I can't even see them (see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jorge MSouto, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Icons are so small in Windows 10

HI,

I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 on it, and some icons in the Microsoft Office programs are so small that I can't even see them (see arrows in red, please, notice that I've zoomed in the image) You can hardly see the attachment icons and also check that picture selection frame indicators (little circles) are very small, so it makes difficult to modify or to crop a picture when making powerpoint presentations.

This is just a sample, but it happens with all office programs.

Any thoughts about how to fix this?

Thanks,

Jorge

Icons are so small in Windows 10 5ce7a675-408b-42f6-8b7b-eeca3f2cc459?upload=true.png

:)

Jorge MSouto, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Icons are so small in Windows 10 e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 12, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Icons are so small in Windows 10

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Icons are so small in Windows 10

1. Icons are so small in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Icons are small

2. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?: *Shock Tiny [img] 166429
  3. Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLCarter1976 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixdtk7/icons_so_small_ya_they_seem_so_small_i_tried_to/
  4. Windows 10 not showing the actual Icon in small icon view

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not showing the actual Icon in small icon view: Hi there, after looking for hours on Google to resolve my Issue, I decided to try my luck here. Because I haven't had any luck so far. The problem: [img] On the left you see my file explorer Windows 10 latest update (2004/19041) [on 1903 I had the same issue] . On right...
  5. Windows 10 small icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 small icons: I have Windows 10 home edition, and when I select "details" or "small icons", all of my icon files *.ico show up as a thumbnail of a page, and not a picture of the icon itself. How do I fix that. On my work computer Windows 10 professional the 16x16 bit icons show up as the...
  6. Small Icons Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Icons Problem: Please look at the screenshot The icons in the top right menu next to the drop-down navigation menu are tiny and can't be worked with in this state How can it be fixed?[ATTACH]...
  7. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  8. Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.

Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.: I have a Asus ZenBook i9 laptop which has been experiencing odd small issues with the OS, all I have been able to fix, but I have no idea how to fix this issue, help.[IMG]...
  9. Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?

Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?: [ATTACH] I tried looking up about it, but the closest thing I found was when all the icons were small, but only Pandora is small on my computer. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Pandora, asking google, and removing alternate desktops. It still stays the same, so I...
  10. small taskbar icons moving on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    small taskbar icons moving on windows 10: hi i have just downloaded windows 10 and find my small taskbar icons moving ... any help ? thanks 10192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are my icons so small I have it on Medium

2. pandora icon very small windows 10

3. some desktop icons are small on windows 10 2019