Windows 10: Icons are weirdly spaced out

Discus and support Icons are weirdly spaced out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I tried to leave a fullscreen tab, it started to slow down and all my desktop icons became spaced, causingand now most of them are shoved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Findnot, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Icons are weirdly spaced out

After I tried to leave a fullscreen tab, it started to slow down and all my desktop icons became spaced, causingand now most of them are shoved together in a corner. How do I change this?

submitted by /u/Findnot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Findnot, Mar 22, 2021

2. Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.

I have windows 10 and it works fine. Recently though when I turn on my computer, and the desktop pops up all my icons are weirdly spaced out. Restarting my computer seems to fix the issue temporarily, but when I turn on my computer the next time the issue
    is back. I am wondering if there is a way to fix this. I am including a picture of my desktop. Any help would be appreciated!
    Icons are weirdly spaced out 777284f7-f38c-4278-b67f-6f0343408561?upload=true.jpg

MagicMan4582, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Freely moving desktop icons in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the blank space on desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to grid.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 22, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Icons are weirdly spaced out

Icon spacing

This is how I did:

1. Right click on desktop->Display Settings and set it 150%. NOTE: If you have dual monitors, click on other monitor and do the same.

Icons are weirdly spaced out [​IMG]
    2. Control Panel->Display->Set a custom scaling level, again set it to 150%, Change the text size for each item: Menu, Title, icon etc... then click apply

Icons are weirdly spaced out [​IMG]

topgundcp, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Icons are weirdly spaced out

1. Icons are weirdly spaced out - Similar Threads - Icons are weirdly

2. My taskbar icons keep overlapping and weird spacings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar icons keep overlapping and weird spacings: For some reason my icons on my taskbar keeps on overlapping and having weird spacings at times. I don't know why its doing that or the reason behind it. Behind the settings icon is the discord icon and notice the weird spacing with the last icon....
  3. My taskbar icons keep overlapping and weird spacings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar icons keep overlapping and weird spacings: For some reason my icons on my taskbar keeps on overlapping and having weird spacings at times. I don't know why its doing that or the reason behind it. Behind the settings icon is the discord icon and notice the weird spacing with the last icon....
  4. weird icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  5. weird icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  6. Desktop icon suddenly spaced out? Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon suddenly spaced out? Help?: Hey everyone, when I turned on my computer this morning the desktop icons were suddenly spaced out. Can anyone help me fix this? https://imgur.com/Kwb2wYW submitted by /u/AmbitiousExcuse [link] [comments]...
  7. Desktop icons spaced out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons spaced out: One day, when I booted up my computer, the icons were really spaced out. So I used regedit to modify the icon spacing details, and all was fine. But when I unplugged my laptop from my monitor, the icons were all spaced out on my laptop screen. So I, once again, went into...
  8. MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge addon icons too spaced out.: I have several addon icons on the toolbar and they take up a lot of space (width). The gap between the icons is very wide. Is there any way to reduce the space between them? Edge Version 86.0.622.69 (Official build) (64-bit) Windows 10 20H2 (19042.630) 168502
  9. Icons are weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are weird: I just reset my PC but now this happens. Either onedrive's icon turns into a random one: [ATTACH] The local disk often turns into a picture. And other weird effects. What can I do?...
  10. Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows desktop icons are weirdly spaced out.: I have windows 10 and it works fine. Recently though when I turn on my computer, and the desktop pops up all my icons are weirdly spaced out. Restarting my computer seems to fix the issue temporarily, but when I turn on my computer the next time the issue is back. I am...