Windows 10: Icons becoming oval in shape

Discus and support Icons becoming oval in shape in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Icons becoming oval in shape

Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal size. Thank you

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Lee12 Win User

Oval Circles on desktop.

Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct this?

Lee12, Aug 20, 2018
  3. irisk1 Win User
    Since installing Windows 10 my icons, photos, in fact everything, has become oval shape

I have tried just about everything I can think of but having said that I'm a senior and not too savvy when it comes to my computer! I did try resolution thinking that was it but everything still remains an oval shape. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

irisk1, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Icons becoming oval in shape

Lap top 17 inch HP screen automatically changes to oval stretched shape

How do I change my HP 17 inch screen windows 10 resolution back to normal shape from an oval stretched shape. I've gone to control panel and went from there 30 times or more and just can't get it right! evfer since I went to windows 10 from 7 I've had
    this problem.

Photohunter, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Icons becoming oval in shape

1. Icons becoming oval in shape - Similar Threads - Icons becoming oval

2. Icon on taskbar become double

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon on taskbar become double: I have pinned the Google Chrome icon on taskbar. But after I click to open the Chrome, the icon become double and open new the chrome in the new icon. How to stop the icon from becoming double?I have attached the images. Please, have a look at it....
  3. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  4. Strange fan or clock-shaped icon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange fan or clock-shaped icon: Yesterday, I found this strange icon in my lock screen. Is that an error or something? Need your HELP.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-fan-or-clock-shaped-icon/16ec7e7c-86cc-4d58-8186-8af693a90204
  5. How to fix these blurry and out of shape icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix these blurry and out of shape icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayanshchauhan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcyvfe/how_to_fix_these_blurry_and_out_of_shape_icons/
  6. Ruler will not rotate and shapes icon does not appear in Windows Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ruler will not rotate and shapes icon does not appear in Windows Whiteboard: The ruler will not move or rotate when using Whiteboard, and the shapes feature is not there. How do I enable these features? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ruler-will-not-rotate-and-shapes-icon-does-not/45674c55-df8b-40fa-876e-7938321a3c58
  7. Cursor Shape

Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  8. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening: In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/in-windows-10-laptop-taskbar-icons-becoming-in/0a4770ef-bbbe-4b95-830d-8b2663d99fb9
  9. Oval Circles on desktop.

Oval Circles on desktop.: Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct this? 13569
  10. Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small: Hello, I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens: [img] [img] Sometimes i restart the computer and they go back to normal... (sometimes) Any help? 88893

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make ie desktop icons oval shape

2. windows 10 screen icons oval shaped

3. icons on desktop are oval shape

4. oval shape on monitor,
  5. why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. picasa google) oval shaped? my monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards.