Windows 10: Icons becoming oval in shape

Discus and support Icons becoming oval in shape in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Icons becoming oval in shape

Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal size. Thank you

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Lee12 Win User

Oval Circles on desktop.

Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct this?

Lee12, Aug 20, 2018
  3. irisk1 Win User
    Since installing Windows 10 my icons, photos, in fact everything, has become oval shape

I have tried just about everything I can think of but having said that I'm a senior and not too savvy when it comes to my computer! I did try resolution thinking that was it but everything still remains an oval shape. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

irisk1, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Icons becoming oval in shape

Lap top 17 inch HP screen automatically changes to oval stretched shape

How do I change my HP 17 inch screen windows 10 resolution back to normal shape from an oval stretched shape. I've gone to control panel and went from there 30 times or more and just can't get it right! evfer since I went to windows 10 from 7 I've had
    this problem.

Photohunter, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Icons becoming oval in shape

1. Icons becoming oval in shape - Similar Threads - Icons becoming oval

2. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  3. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  4. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  5. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  6. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Strange fan or clock-shaped icon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange fan or clock-shaped icon: Yesterday, I found this strange icon in my lock screen. Is that an error or something? Need your HELP.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-fan-or-clock-shaped-icon/16ec7e7c-86cc-4d58-8186-8af693a90204
  8. How to fix these blurry and out of shape icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix these blurry and out of shape icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayanshchauhan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcyvfe/how_to_fix_these_blurry_and_out_of_shape_icons/
  9. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening: In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/in-windows-10-laptop-taskbar-icons-becoming-in/0a4770ef-bbbe-4b95-830d-8b2663d99fb9
  10. Oval Circles on desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oval Circles on desktop.: Why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. Picasa, Google) oval shaped? My monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards. Can I correct this? 13569

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make ie desktop icons oval shape

2. windows 10 screen icons oval shaped

3. icons on desktop are oval shape

4. oval shape on monitor,
  5. why are some of my desktop icons (e.g. picasa google) oval shaped? my monitor is a wide screen so everything is stretched outwards.