Windows 10: Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search

Discus and support Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search in Cortana to solve the problem; My search icons turned into the photo icons. It seems to only be items downloaded from the Microsoft Store.Please respond if you know what is... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Dave Young_959, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search

My search icons turned into the photo icons. It seems to only be items downloaded from the Microsoft Store.Please respond if you know what is happening.Thanks

:)

Dave Young_959, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Mr McC Win User

Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search :confused:

Mr McC, Sep 13, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search

1. Icons changed to Photo Icon in Search - Similar Threads - Icons changed Photo

2. Highlight search icon doesn't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight search icon doesn't change: I like the bar - while others hate it -. The fact is that the search icon always stays with the bing icon and doesn't change according to the bing daily picture:Although the student icon shows correctly: Any ideas about how to fix the hightlight icon search???...
  3. App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..: Hello, I've been recently having this issue that's changed some of the app's icons.. I believe the cause for this would be due to once when I changed the default app opener for .png files to another app which I downloaded online Paint.netAnd yeah.. after I did that it was...
  4. App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Icons have changed to Default Photo's App Icon..: Hello, I've been recently having this issue that's changed some of the app's icons.. I believe the cause for this would be due to once when I changed the default app opener for .png files to another app which I downloaded online Paint.netAnd yeah.. after I did that it was...
  5. windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon: some of my applications mostly microsoft are getting replaced with blank photo icons it only appears on the search bar not startmenu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-icons-blank-with-a-photo-icon/3757b341-5c2f-422f-8c59-b91ce7b00b54
  6. windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon

windows 10 search icons blank with a photo icon: some of my applications mostly microsoft are getting replaced with blank photo icons it only appears on the search bar not startmenu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-icons-blank-with-a-photo-icon/3757b341-5c2f-422f-8c59-b91ce7b00b54
  7. A few app icons turned into photo icons in search

in Cortana
    A few app icons turned into photo icons in search: Hello,I've installed a few apps from the Microsoft Store in my D: drive, instead of the main C: drive. All apps now show this icon in search instead of what they should be showing. I've shared the screenshots of the icons below.I tried the solutions in similar threads, but I...
  8. The calculator icon changed on the search field

The calculator icon changed on the search field: Hi! Can anybody help me? The calculator icon changed on the start menu, but the app seems to be ok. I have no clue why. Thanks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. All icons changed to icon of Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    All icons changed to icon of Windows Photo Viewer: Hello, I was having problems with Photos app of Windows 10. So, I decided to find a way to Windows Photo Viewer of Windows 7. I found a way by editing the registry. It completed successfully with no any problems and I was able to switch to the photo viewer of Win 7. But...
  10. How to change search icon with cortana circle icon???

in Cortana
    How to change search icon with cortana circle icon???: Respect all! Do you know how to change search icon [ATTACH]with cortana circle icon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-search-icon-with-cortana-circle-icon/bb6b23b4-45fd-4acf-b4be-6e66621e2453"