Windows 10: Icons dont show up

Discus and support Icons dont show up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having this problem from quit a while now , and its starting to bother me .Icons of many of the Microsoft apps and some apps present by default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chaitanya Singh, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Icons dont show up

I am having this problem from quit a while now , and its starting to bother me .Icons of many of the Microsoft apps and some apps present by default are not showing up on the taskbar when launched , its just a blank empty space have holds true if i search the app i tried everything , repairing , reinstalling ,etc some examples of those apps , the settings app , photos app , groove music , skype , etc :-office apps icons still show up , no problem with themPlease suggest a fix,Thanks and Regards

:)

Chaitanya Singh, Jun 4, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 4, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Icons dont show up

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Icons dont show up

1. Icons dont show up - Similar Threads - Icons dont show

2. Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.: can anyone help? its been bothering me more than it should. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-snip-and-sketches-icons-dont-show-up/23f12b51-c17a-40f2-b4d7-08a4115f3cb9
  3. Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.: can anyone help? its been bothering me more than it should. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-snip-and-sketches-icons-dont-show-up/23f12b51-c17a-40f2-b4d7-08a4115f3cb9
  4. Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  6. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  7. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons dont show up: Any app from the Microsoft store or picture/video does not show a thumbnail. They just have a picture icon. The icons still show in the taskbar, but not in the search bar/file explorer. All the fixes I've seen don't work.Methods I've tried:1. Change file explorer settings to...
  9. Desktop Icons dont show up no matter what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icons dont show up no matter what?: So a few months back I updated Windows 10 and after the update, I noticed all of my applications icons on my desktop didnt show up? Even newly installed apps, I have the option clicked to be able to view them but I cant? All I see is the name of the app. Whats going on?...
  10. Wifi Networks dont show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Networks dont show up: After my pc got a hardware change, wifi networks wont show up anymore. I cannot connect to wifi or bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-networks-dont-show-up/c2fe541c-b261-4bdf-9db8-dcfd1f8d8042