Windows 10: Icons don't work

Discus and support Icons don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few icons of apps don't work anymore. For example when I go to settings, the icon on my toolbar is just a few pixels and when I open onenote 10, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChinookFelix, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Icons don't work

A few icons of apps don't work anymore. For example when I go to settings, the icon on my toolbar is just a few pixels and when I open onenote 10, the microsoft to do icon appears.

:)

ChinookFelix, Dec 1, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 1, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 1, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Icons don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Icons don't work

1. Icons don't work - Similar Threads - Icons don't

2. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  3. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  4. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails: Hello,Problem is that icons of SOME applications don't appear above thumbnails. It works for some but not all and it stopped working for no reason. Icons are visible in details display. Any help please ?...
  6. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails: Hello,Problem is that icons of SOME applications don't appear above thumbnails. It works for some but not all and it stopped working for no reason. Icons are visible in details display. Any help please ?...
  7. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Minecraft launcher icon and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher icon and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar: Hello, i have a little problem here, i got a new PC with win11 and i reinstalled minecraft via microsoft store, and now when i wanna pin the launcher on the taskbar it's transparent invisible and the minecraft app where you play is also invisible when trying to see it on task...
  9. Minecraft launcher icon and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar

Minecraft launcher icon and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar: Hello, i have a little problem here, i got a new PC with win11 and i reinstalled minecraft via microsoft store, and now when i wanna pin the launcher on the taskbar it's transparent invisible and the minecraft app where you play is also invisible when trying to see it on task...
  10. Minecraft launcher and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar: Hello, i have a little problem here, i got a new PC with win11 and i reinstalled minecraft via microsoft store, and now when i wanna pin the launcher on the taskbar it's transparent invisible and the minecraft app where you play is also invisible when trying to see it on task...