Windows 10: Icons for app shortcuts are small

Discus and support Icons for app shortcuts are small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by linzimargiotta, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Icons for app shortcuts are small

Icons for app shortcuts are small 848576b3-48c8-4f44-a265-816cfb8cd0a2?upload=true.png
    So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying to fix everything but this problem. If you know how to revert it back to normal, please help a girl outIcons for app shortcuts are small :) thanks!

***Original title: App photos (?) are too small***

:)

linzimargiotta, Jul 5, 2019
  2. gasolin Win User

No outlook.com app shortcut icon in chrome

Uninstalling chrome make's the chrome Outlook.com app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/hotmail checker i use, disappear from chrome as a shortcut next to the star button for bookmarks and the settings button where i have adblock and google chromecast icon

How do i get it back, i use windows 8.1 64 bit, extremly annoying that i can't get this icon,button back in chrome, please help me *Smile Icons for app shortcuts are small :)

gasolin, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Is there any way to get the original icons to display again after the shortcuts are moved into a folder?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed, the view of files, folders, shortcuts etc. will be set to small icons by default, due to which you will not be able to see the shortcut's icon.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Click on View
      menu in the menu bar.

• Select either of these options
      medium, large or extra-large icons and you will be able to see the icon of the shortcut.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Icons for app shortcuts are small

Desktop Shortcut Icons

Hi Mik-Dav,

The desktop shortcut created for a specific website should bear the website's actual logo. With what you've experienced, there could be something wrong with how the shortcut was created.

If you've created the shortcut by selecting Create shortcut, then we suggest that you try the other way, that is by dragging the website icon that appears in the address bar to your desktop. Follow these steps:

• Using Internet Explorer, access a website.
    • Once the website opens, you will see its icon in the address bar.
    • Click and drag the icon on your desktop.

The website shortcut bearing its actual logo should now be saved on your desktop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Icons for app shortcuts are small

1. Icons for app shortcuts are small - Similar Threads - Icons app shortcuts

2. URL shortcut icons appear too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL shortcut icons appear too small: I have a bunch of shortcuts for games that I want to display as "very large". The problem is that they display too small. Some of them do this, but not all of them. It's quite strange. The only shortcut that I didn't replace with a custom icon is Loop Hero, although that...
  3. URL shortcut icons appear too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URL shortcut icons appear too small: I have a bunch of shortcuts for games that I want to display as "very large". The problem is that they display too small. Some of them do this, but not all of them. It's quite strange. The only shortcut that I didn't replace with a custom icon is Loop Hero, although that...
  4. URL shortcut icons appear too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dead App Shortcut Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead App Shortcut Icon: I uninstalled a program in Windows 11 but the App Icon still appears in the Start Menu. I won't let me uninstall it. It looks like it's just a dead Icon. I tried going to C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs but the program for this App is not listed. The App...
  6. Dead App Shortcut Icon

Dead App Shortcut Icon: I uninstalled a program in Windows 11 but the App Icon still appears in the Start Menu. I won't let me uninstall it. It looks like it's just a dead Icon. I tried going to C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs but the program for this App is not listed. The App...
  7. Game app icons very small.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game app icons very small.: Hi, something happened again on my computer. 'Roblox' and 'minecraft' has become small. Roblox player and Studio too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-app-icons-very-small/4baf32b1-08f9-4382-8225-b8cef96bb683
  8. Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small

Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small: Does anyone create shortcuts on the desktop to any of the modern store apps? I know how to do it. Run ... Shell:appsFolder and then right click drag onto desktop to create the shortcut. I had a few of these setup for things like Amazon Prime and Xbox app. All looking good....
  9. small app icons at the task bar

small app icons at the task bar: [img] As you can see in the picture, my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc what can I do at this situation??? 27062
  10. Shortcut icons appear very small at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut icons appear very small at random: I have put shortcuts to all of my games into one folder for easy access. Despite the fact that all of the shortcuts have large icons that can display at any size, some of them are displayed very small. The odd part is, which ones display as small seems to be random. If I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shortcuts to windows apps ico small