Windows 10: Icons for context menu

Discus and support Icons for context menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Sorry for my English. There are option for putting icons in context menu for SEE, NEW, CHANGE NAME, COPY, CUT, DELETE ...? Thanks. 108594 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DinoRhino, Apr 22, 2018.

1. DinoRhino Win User

Icons for context menu

Hello. Sorry for my English.

There are option for putting icons in context menu for SEE, NEW, CHANGE NAME, COPY, CUT, DELETE ...?

Thanks.

:)

DinoRhino, Apr 22, 2018
  2. Cainoor Win User

No context menu for Excel icon (on pinned icon to taskbar)

Hi,

I have a Windows 10 and Office 2013. Everything was working fine with pinned icons until very recently. I was pinning some documents to the context menu (right click) and after that the context menu stopped to show at all - but only for one icon, which is
    MS Excel icon (shortcut). Could you please let me know what I can do to fix it? Every other right-click is working perfectly and all context menus are opening for every other pinned icons.

Regards

Cainoor, Apr 22, 2018
  3. Context Menu Arrows Missing - Start Menu Program Icons Missing

Ive tried sfc /scannow

Iconcache dump

any other ideas to reset system shell icons and fix the missing program icons in the start menu

In the context menu there should be an arrow to sub menu but it cant find the arrow icon []

NathanElston, Apr 22, 2018
Thema:

Icons for context menu

1. Icons for context menu - Similar Threads - Icons context menu

2. Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing: Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-context-menu-icons-are-not/a350ccea-e48f-4a68-bbeb-f2b1fbf569ba
  3. HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?: Recently I upgraded my OS to 11 from 10. Is there any way to change the blue color of the icons as shown in the image into any other color as per my choice?? I tried changing the accent color but no luck :Pls help me asap!! Thanks in advance...
  4. Long empty context menu in taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Long empty context menu in taskbar icons: Is this a bug? Is there any way that I can avoid it? I'm running the latest version of Windows 10. 181625
  5. Context menu on taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context menu on taskbar icon: I have issue with taskbar icons. When I right click on icon, context menu does not appear. For example, right click on edge should show close window, new window, incognito new window. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  6. Edge-icon missing in context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Edge-icon missing in context menu: Some time ago I suddenly noticed my Edge-icon missing in the contextmenu , now Im in latest Win10 and its still not fixed . Its showing a white field and no Edge-icon , it does open the pdf-file in all the three options , in Edge it opens also . HOW (?) to get this Edge (...
  7. Context menu icon not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu icon not showing: I created this .reg file to show Locate32.exe icon on context menu, but it is not there: Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shell\locate\command] @="D:\\Programs\\Locate\\Locate32.exe /p \"%1\""...
  8. How to add Settings to context menu with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Settings to context menu with icon: I found a video on how to add "Settings" to my context menu. It also explained how to add an icon to "Settings" which is the same operation. I now have "Settings" on my context menu but I have tried over and over to add an icon and it isn't working. But I can't seem to add...
  9. Network map context menu (Fix Icon and context menu)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network map context menu (Fix Icon and context menu): For all those that have a blank icon in network router and the non working network map feature as it is removed from windows 8/10 (this plug and play driver bug never got corrected from microsoft, imo) here is a reg file that fixes both of the 3 problems. Just copy those...
  10. No context menu on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    No context menu on desktop icons: I just upgraded my Win 7 Pro desktop to Windows 10 Professional (32-bit). Minor problems, as usual, when a new system is installed, but a specific one is getting me crazy. When I click on any desktop icon, I do NOT get the traditional context menu, but the whole screen turns...