Windows 10: Icons for open apps wont group together like normal.

Discus and support Icons for open apps wont group together like normal. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is where the icon group up normally underneath a little icon of an arrow but now they are all spread out and I cant figure out how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itstheRealGamGam, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Icons for open apps wont group together like normal. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2020
  2. prescient Win User
    home group icon

home group icon started to show on off desktop on its own .
    not a shortcut icon but it just says home group icon

all i can remember is upgrading to outlook from hot mail and skype with its updater

prescient, Sep 25, 2020
  3. tarn_55 Win User

Icons for open apps wont group together like normal.

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Icons for open apps wont group together like normal.

1. Icons for open apps wont group together like normal. - Similar Threads - Icons open apps

2. I can't open normal windows app like Photos,Camera and clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open normal windows app like Photos,Camera and clock: Hey, can someone help me to get rid of these things? they are listed below:-1. I can't open Windows apps like camera, photos, clock, and calculator, when I open it they always keep crashing2. I don't know my system is corupted or not but when I run chkdsk in command prompt it...
  3. I can't open normal windows app like Photos,Camera and clock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't open normal windows app like Photos,Camera and clock: Hey, can someone help me to get rid of these things? they are listed below:-1. I can't open Windows apps like camera, photos, clock, and calculator, when I open it they always keep crashing2. I don't know my system is corupted or not but when I run chkdsk in command prompt it...
  4. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Wont Open: HELLOsome apps on my laptop won't open like settings and many more please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-open/c580d577-b27f-4877-9afc-0981e63dd7fa
  5. Apps Wont Open

Apps Wont Open: HELLOsome apps on my laptop won't open like settings and many more please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-open/c580d577-b27f-4877-9afc-0981e63dd7fa
  6. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Apps wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps wont open: Whenever I try to open anything that isn't a Metro app, explorer.exe not file explorer, or control panel restarts explorer. I can't reset either. It just undoes all the changes. I looked it up and it hasn't been documented....
  8. emails wont open or sync together

emails wont open or sync together: My email wont open. It says I need to fix the error. I accept prompts to fix the error and it defaults back to the same thing. I tried to use the yahoo mail settings and it wont work either. Ive been getting my emails like this for years and cannot understand why this has...
  9. Group games together for time limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Group games together for time limit: I'm trying to set up time limits for games on my kids' account, and while I see how I can set individual time limits for each app, I was wondering if there was a way to set up a limit for a group of apps? For example, they have Roblox and Minecraft, and I would like to set...
  10. Changing the Order of Opened Windows Grouped Together

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Order of Opened Windows Grouped Together: I need to know how to change the order of opened windows grouped together on the task bar. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-order-of-opened-windows-grouped/983a87c5-7cb9-4af3-9a90-87acba8385f4