Windows 10: Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing

Discus and support Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a minor but annoying problem. The icons in the taskbar for my settings app, and any other app that came pre-installed in Windows 10 such as MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joemigo3, Nov 9, 2018.

1. joemigo3 Win User

Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing

This is a minor but annoying problem. The icons in the taskbar for my settings app, and any other app that came pre-installed in Windows 10 such as MS Edge, do not show up. See the screenshot below where I have the settings app open to see what I'm talking about. Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing fbdac687-bc39-49eb-8037-62b8cdff1647?upload=true.png

I have tried the DISM and sfc command line tools multiple times with no success. Can anyone shed light on this for me?

:)

joemigo3, Nov 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing

1. Icons for Pre-Installed Windows Apps Not Appearing - Similar Threads - Icons Pre Installed

2. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  3. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  4. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  6. Pre installed apps

Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  7. Pre installed apps not working.

Pre installed apps not working.: I have recently had issues with pre-installed apps on my laptop. Things like the app store and photo viewer don't work. What makes this 10x more frustrating is that the feedback hub and the Get help apps also don't work so i cant even report the issue. This is extremally...
  8. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  9. issue with pre-installed apps

issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"
  10. Windows Downloaded with no Pre-installed apps

Windows Downloaded with no Pre-installed apps: I re-installed Windows 10 and checked in my start menu and saw no pre-installed apps. Can someone please help me. It also has no Windows Store. I tried to get it back but it shows nothing. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show icons for installed apps