Windows 10: Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons...

Discus and support Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; IDK what caused this but I have two pcs connected to my internet (wired) but connected them via windows 10 when I got them over a year ago, but just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scone524, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons...

IDK what caused this but I have two pcs connected to my internet (wired) but connected them via windows 10 when I got them over a year ago, but just today half of my desktop icons on both pcs have disappeared and PC #2 had blank paper icons with the internet explorer icon and they were from PC #1 and on that pc, they were just gone and only one blank icon on PC #1 that was on PC #2 that wasn't originally on PC #1. I have looked up and done the cmd run for corrupt files & cleared my icon cache to no avail of fixing the problem so I have come here for advice. I haven't done anything to do this so I have no clue why it has happened

submitted by /u/Scone524
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Scone524, Jan 17, 2021
  2. xubidoo Win User

My Network Places Icon

A friend of mine has deleted his My Network Places Icon from the desktop in windows XP ,now he has just set up his 1st 2 PC network and needs the icon back ,but we have no idea how to get it back *Smile Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons... :)

any ideas ?

xubidoo, Jan 17, 2021
  3. xubidoo Win User
    My Network Places Icon

already tried that *Frown Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons... :( TweakUI shows the icon checked so it should be showing .but as he has deleted it manually it wont appear.

the icon itself doesnt seem to be linked to anything except network connections folder ,which doesnt show shared files on the other PC, is strange.

xubidoo, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons...

Network connection icon problem

Hi all,
    Few days ago (since I have switched to Nvidia - I don't know is there any connection between them or not) I have a problem with the network connection icon. After the OS loads in, the icon is still loading about for a minute. When I open Chrome the internet connection is perfect, only the icon shows it's loading. It wouldn't be such a problem, but certain programs (for example GPU-Z) doesn't open until the icon stops loading.
    What could be the problem, and how can I solve this? I have already uninstalled / reinstalled the network driver. Nothing has changed.
    Thanks,
    hazazs

Tibor Hazafi, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons...

1. Icons from 2 PC's on the same network with the same account have had half of the icons... - Similar Threads - Icons PC's same

2. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs have the same icon in the taskbar: Some of my programs have the same icon in the hotbar. This started today from out of no where. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-have-the-same-icon-in-the-taskbar/6b84fa23-d9f0-410a-9458-870f708c226b
  3. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs have the same icon in the taskbar: Some of my programs have the same icon in the hotbar. This started today from out of no where. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-have-the-same-icon-in-the-taskbar/6b84fa23-d9f0-410a-9458-870f708c226b
  4. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. All Icon is the same

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Icon is the same: So basically all my png, jpeg, jpg, mp4 turned to this icon, is there anyway on how to fixed it, it's kinda annoying since there's photo preview before this happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-icon-is-the-same/805e40c4-2468-46bf-afec-b89f830f2d67
  6. All Icon is the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Icon is the same: So basically all my png, jpeg, jpg, mp4 turned to this icon, is there anyway on how to fixed it, it's kinda annoying since there's photo preview before this happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-icon-is-the-same/805e40c4-2468-46bf-afec-b89f830f2d67
  7. All Icon is the same

8. programs have the same taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs have the same taskbar icons: Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc....
  9. programs have the same taskbar icons

programs have the same taskbar icons: Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc....
  10. Desktop Icons Same for Multiple Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Desktop Icons Same for Multiple Accounts: Hi, I have created two accounts, one administrator and one standard account, on my Windows. The problem I'm facing is that one account is able to access desktop for the other. I don't want to see the other account's desktop stuff and vice versa. How can i do that? I also...