Windows 10: Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...

Discus and support Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, basically every icon of a program I downloaded from the Microsoft Store is missing and it looks like this: [ATTACH] And when I search for it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesKarls1, May 28, 2020.

1. Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...

So, basically every icon of a program I downloaded from the Microsoft Store is missing and it looks like this:

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... 16d0d287-7585-4403-9144-18ede48081d6?upload=true.png

And when I search for it, it looks like this:

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... 961c8791-da91-4ea1-8dd3-f8e16deda704?upload=true.png

Does somebody know how to fix it?

:)

JamesKarls1, May 28, 2020

2. Missing icons for Trusted Microsoft Store Apps in Start Menu search and taskbar

Help!

The icons for my Trusted Microsoft Store apps are missing from my start menu when I search for them. They are also missing from my tasbar. I alo notice that icons are missing for files that are associated with these apps are missing.

Any idea on how to solve this?
    <br/><br/>

When Using Search

Searching in the start menu won't show the icon for Trusted Microsoft Store apps. Other app icons are visible in the search.<br/>

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... YTgT5m.jpg

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... dU3L3m.jpg

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... 05vcYm.jpg

<br/>In start menu

The icons for the store apps are visible in the menu when not searching:

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... tDyrM.png

<br/>Not visible in taskbar either

Here you can see that both the Slack and Store app icons aren't visible on the taskbar:<br/>

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... PMuiz.png

<br/>No file icons for associated apps

My images are associated with Windows Photos (also a Microsoft Trusted Store App). The aren't showing their icons.

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... jMbJG.png

<br/>What I've done so far

I've been searching Google and the MS fora for hours now. What I've tried so far:

• Running all Windows Updates
    • Upgrading to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
    • Clearing the general icon cache by deleting C:\Users\[snip]\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
    • Clearing Explorer icon cache by deleting C:\Users\[snip]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer\IconCache*.db
    • Re-reregistring all Windows store apps with PowerShell by running: Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Running Disk Clean Up and choosing Clean Up System Files
    • Running WSReset.exe

All to no avail. I hope you guys know a solution.

Kees C. Bakker, May 28, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 28, 2020
  4. Mr0P Win User

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...

Missing Store Apps Icons

Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up.

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... [​IMG]

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... [​IMG]

However when I have them pinned their icons show up.

Thema:

Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...

1. Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Icons apps Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Apps icon issue: You see if i open an appbased on microsoft storethe app icon is missingbut dekstop based icons,its okSomeone pls help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-icon-issue/c30627cd-6ec3-4ddf-b832-c5406e1f03f1
  5. Microsoft store icon is blacked out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store icon is blacked out.: Microsoft store icon is blacked out. [ATTACH] I tried wsreset.exe and there is an error coming as follow: "ms:windows-store:purge-caches" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-icon-is-blacked-out/8e16859c-3b40-460c-ae14-26cebc9d7344
  6. Microsoft Store Apps Icon background

Microsoft Store Apps Icon background: Any app, that I get from microsoft store has a square background behind their icon on my desktop, usually blue. Can anyone help me, and tell me how to get rid of that background, to have it transparent? This is what I am talking about: [ATTACH] Those icons appear in start...
  7. Microsoft Store Apps icons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps icons: Hi, Hope someone can help shed some light on this. On my Windows 10 Pro machine, I have some apps accquired from the Microsoft store specifically iTunes and Forza Horizon 4. Everything was fine until last night when apparently for no reason the icons for those apps are now...
  8. How to swap app icon from microsoft store?

How to swap app icon from microsoft store?: Hi, I have a question. Yeasterday i decided to swap all icon on windows but noticed that i cant do it with deezer and fs client. Pls help,thank you!...
  9. Event icons missing from the Microsoft calendar app

Event icons missing from the Microsoft calendar app: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, (OS Build 17763.288) on an HP ENVY Notebook. Recently Microsoft expanded the number of Microsoft Calendar event icons from 12 to 36 as part of a Microsoft Windows update. I do not recall the exact date of the update, but I...
  10. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187