Windows 10: Icons Gone on destop and taskbar

Discus and support Icons Gone on destop and taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As far as System Tweakers go, I hadn't used this one for two months. I installed Windows, used the program to remove the shortcut arrows, uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jackhandle, Mar 22, 2017.

1. AndreTen Win User

Icons Gone on destop and taskbar

Tweaker was uninstalled, but tweaks remain. Strange thou, that problems occurred after such a long time...

You should tell you have the system image. This is the easiest way. With Macrium especially. Glad it worked anyway. *Smile

AndreTen, May 23, 2017
  2. wiski Win User

Yup, used Macrium to make it. I wanted to try and figure out the issue without having to just restore or use a backup image, as I have about six Windows 10 PC's at work and wasn't sure if it was a problem that might also happen with them. If it was I wanted to see if there was a way to resolve it without having to get too crazy.

Luckily I don't mess with the computers at work as much as I do with my own.

wiski, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Icons Gone on destop and taskbar

1. Icons Gone on destop and taskbar - Similar Threads - Icons Gone destop

2. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons messed up on destop: I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a problem until recently. I have two screens, when I play a full screen game on display 1, display two goes into 'half' screen mode, it shifts to the right and only shows the left half of what is being displayed. the desktop does...
  3. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons messed up on destop: I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a problem until recently. I have two screens, when I play a full screen game on display 1, display two goes into 'half' screen mode, it shifts to the right and only shows the left half of what is being displayed. the desktop does...
  4. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ALL taskbar icons are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALL taskbar icons are gone: [ATTACH] Ive tried basically everything that the internet has told me, scanned for malware, deleted iconcache.db and restarted, etc etc. https://preview.redd.it/fe4fw9tnkl261.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=429d446858f1612def4f809f2de56e6011376307 submitted by...
  6. Taskbar frozen, icons gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar frozen, icons gone: PC, is Acer swift When I started my PC this morning, it would not show any icons on the desktop. Furthermore, the taskbar has frozen. I cannot click anywhere on the taskbar, because I'll get a pop up thats says the application doesnt respond, but it might if I wait and I...
  7. Network icon is gone in taskbar

Network icon is gone in taskbar: The computer icon with the eithernet connector (or if on Wi-Fi, the wifi logo) in the taskbar is gone from my system. And when I try to activate it from setting>taskbar my volume control icon turns on and off instead of making my network icon appear shown here with orage...
  8. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone: My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar-is-gone/16ecac25-fc3f-40c3-8f5a-0cd8f81dda91
  9. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  10. Taskbar Icons gone

Taskbar Icons gone: aLL OF A SUDDEN SOME OF MY tASKBAR iONS ARE NOW GREYED OUT/SAME COLOR AS THE TASKBAR ITSELF. i TRIED CHANGING THE COLOR BUT NO JOY! wHY IS THIS HAPPENING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-gone/250e7e32-28c7-4856-b36b-8209c902d12d