Windows 10: Icons have disappeared from my start menu.

Discus and support Icons have disappeared from my start menu. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The only affected Apps are the ones from and including Microsoft store e.g. Spotify, Netflix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonathanNorbury, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Icons have disappeared from my start menu.

The only affected Apps are the ones from and including Microsoft store e.g. Spotify, Netflix.

:)

JonathanNorbury, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Oct 6, 2021
  4. psyko12 Win User

Icons have disappeared from my start menu.

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Icons have disappeared from my start menu. prob.jpg

psyko12, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Icons have disappeared from my start menu.

1. Icons have disappeared from my start menu. - Similar Threads - Icons disappeared start

2. Windows Icons/Shortcuts have disappeared from the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Icons/Shortcuts have disappeared from the start menu: This weird problem has been going on with my computer for several weeks. On the windows start menu several of my application icons are gone. When i do a search to open the application it won't find it. The applications are still installed on my computer, I never removed them....
  3. Windows Icons/Shortcuts have disappeared from the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Icons/Shortcuts have disappeared from the start menu: This weird problem has been going on with my computer for several weeks. On the windows start menu several of my application icons are gone. When i do a search to open the application it won't find it. The applications are still installed on my computer, I never removed them....
  4. Windows Icons/Shortcuts have disappeared from the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icons have disappeared from my start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons have disappeared from my start menu.: The only affected Apps are the ones from and including Microsoft store e.g. Spotify, Netflix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-have-disappeared-from-my-start-menu/4977ffbc-281c-446a-a88f-2732ac6fb1fd
  6. Icons have disappeared from my start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons have disappeared from my start menu.: The only affected Apps are the ones from and including Microsoft store e.g. Spotify, Netflix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-have-disappeared-from-my-start-menu/4977ffbc-281c-446a-a88f-2732ac6fb1fd
  7. Google Chrome Icon Disappearing from start menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Icon Disappearing from start menu.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/geax5ovi6ui61.png?width=642&format=png&auto=webp&s=38c31514f33248e8bf005d9f62fe782464ec4e70 The Google Chrome icon keeps disappearing from my Start menu. The app has an icon in program files folder, in the taskbar and also in the start...
  8. Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu

Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu: [ATTACH] I just recovered my Windows and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-of-metro-apps-disappeared-from-start-menu/bf0baa33-41c0-46bc-a5f4-b201b2faadad
  9. Icons on start menu disappears

Icons on start menu disappears: Hi! I'm having an issue where some the icons of the programs/apps I have pinned in the start menu disappears. Usually it's the chrome icon missing but it can change and be different ones every time I restart the computer. The icon shows up again after I select properties...
  10. Start menu icons disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu icons disappear: Some-to-most of my start menu icons keep disappearing. There's still a box there and if I hover over it, it will identify, and I can open the program by clicking on it. But the icon itself is gone. 112866