Windows 10: Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy.

Discus and support Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All the small icons that come with emails are not showing up in the outlook mail app. Icons like university icons, other weblinks icons, etc. are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pramodit, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Pramodit Win User

Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy.

All the small icons that come with emails are not showing up in the outlook mail app. Icons like university icons, other weblinks icons, etc. are missing. Everything works fine in the web version.

Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy. f715721b-aec5-4926-93b6-553ca18c115d?upload=true.jpg

Moved from: Outlook.com / Options and settings /Email settings

:)

Pramodit, Feb 7, 2021
  2. rocroc Win User

How to Toggle an Outlook Mail Icon on Quick Launch

I have placed an icon controlling the Outlook Mail application on the Quick Launch Toolbar. By Outlook mail I mean the W10 app that interfaces with Outlook.com (not the original Outlook). My problem is that I want to toggle this icon so that it will turn on Outlook and then turn off Outlook when I hit it a second time. If I place the icon provided by the app on the Taskbar it will toggle but I have to make my own icon for Quick Launch. I am not sure if this is simply a characteristic of Quick Launch or if I can make an icon that will work the way I want it to? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

rocroc, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 7, 2021
  4. gasolin Win User

Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy.

How to get notification of new mail's? (hotmail/outlook)

I don't use skype that dosn't give me notification when i get a new mail, i use emesene, when i click on the email icon i go to my hotmail's which is merged with outlook windows 8 style. I use windows 7 64bit

My problem is i don't get notification of new email anymore (don't want a sound) the icon in emesene dosn't show me how many mails i got, always shows 0 new mails.

If i don't want hotmail/outlook open all the time, use my phone or clicking the email icon in emesene all the time, what can i do to see how many new mails i have gotten? I don't like the other version of outlook you could install when there was msn messenger

Bigsby and aMsn don't go directly to my email account it goes to this https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx , (microsoft account where i can't se my mails) the apps,ad ons for chrome dosn't work.

gasolin, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy. - Similar Threads - Icons Outlook Mail

2. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  3. Versions of Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Versions of Mail: Hi,I have mail version 16005.14326.21446.0Is there are updated version of this that isn't the preview?I tried the preview new version and it locked me out of all emails and wouldn't let me sign in, I couldn't go back to the other version so had to uninstall and reinstall a...
  4. Versions of Mail

Versions of Mail: Hi,I have mail version 16005.14326.21446.0Is there are updated version of this that isn't the preview?I tried the preview new version and it locked me out of all emails and wouldn't let me sign in, I couldn't go back to the other version so had to uninstall and reinstall a...
  5. Widget, Mail and Calendar app not working and missing Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget, Mail and Calendar app not working and missing Icons: I have a problem, My windows 11 Widget has been on a sign-in loop, the Mail and Calendar app is not loading and their Icons are not showing, also the icon of Cortana and some other apps are missing, I have done a reset twice and the Issues still persist, I've followed a lot...
  6. Widget, Mail and Calendar app not working and missing Icons

Widget, Mail and Calendar app not working and missing Icons: I have a problem, My windows 11 Widget has been on a sign-in loop, the Mail and Calendar app is not loading and their Icons are not showing, also the icon of Cortana and some other apps are missing, I have done a reset twice and the Issues still persist, I've followed a lot...
  7. outlook mail app version 16005.13426.20368.0

outlook mail app version 16005.13426.20368.0: unable to view or open outlook item attachments specifically UPS Delivery Notifications - these are notifications of failed email address to recipients. i am able to view in reading pane or open these attachments fine on outlook desktop version as well as outlook 365 but it...
  8. Version 1909 (OS build 18363.1139. My mail icon is missing,

in Browsers and Email
    Version 1909 (OS build 18363.1139. My mail icon is missing,: My mail icon is missing. How can I restore the icon so that I can collect my mail. 166977
  9. Windows 10 Version 2004 Is Buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Is Buggy: I updated my pc to Windows 10 Version 2004, & it absolutely bricked my pc. Framerate was low, constant blue screen of death, & also Windows startup was egregiously worsening. I ended up reverting back to Windows 1909 & it ran as perfect as it was before this horrible update....
  10. Is the Mail app just buggy?

in Browsers and Email
    Is the Mail app just buggy?: I promised myself I would give each of the apps a fair trial before execution, and Mail set up so nicely with my four web mail accounts I thought it was a real keeper. Since then I cannot depend upon it because it won't open about 1/3 of the time. Are others...