Windows 10: ICONS IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support ICONS IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I WANT TO USE THE TABLE MODE FORMAT OF ICONS ON MY PC. IS THERE A WAY TO MOVE ICONS FROM THE OLD DESKTOP TO THE SQ ICONS.\?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ORANGEONE2345, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:07 PM.

1. ICONS IN WINDOWS 10

I WANT TO USE THE TABLE MODE FORMAT OF ICONS ON MY PC. IS THERE A WAY TO MOVE ICONS FROM THE OLD DESKTOP TO THE SQ ICONS.\?

:)

ORANGEONE2345, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

4. Ahhzz Win User

ICONS IN WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

ICONS IN WINDOWS 10

1. ICONS IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - ICONS

2. Inactive icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inactive icons in taskbar: I ran an update of Windows today. It may have been available for a while. but I was out of the country and had switched my computer off. After Windows installed, the icons in the task bar do not work for Excel, Office and the Photoshop Express that comes with Windows 10. The...
  3. Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xSpringtrapz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq5ikp/mi_friend_got_his_icons_like_this_and_we_dont/
  4. Yesterday's Windows 10 update has removed the file preview icons for jpeg/png/tif etc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yesterday's Windows 10 update has removed the file preview icons for jpeg/png/tif etc: I've turned my PC on today and none of the image previews are showing. submitted by /u/LTguy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq4rl9/yesterdays_windows_10_update_has_removed_the_file/
  5. where do i find boot camp icon in windows

where do i find boot camp icon in windows: where do I get boot camp icon in windows 10 to add to my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-boot-camp-icon-in-windows/63a1f9f0-5783-404e-80e1-e8ea24d69c62
  6. photos not showing icons

photos not showing icons: Hi - all my photos show like this pic - and i cant find a way to change the view and see icons - the view menu is greyed out. Any help very gratefully accepted! J [ATTACH]...
  7. Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document

Is it possible to change the default icon of Text Document: Hi. i'm wondering if its possible for me to change "Text Documents" default icon, because i really wanna make a change in my desktop. I already changed the folder icon and it looks really good but i couldn't find a way to change the Documents icon. When i press on the...
  8. App icon corrupted on Start Menu in search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App icon corrupted on Start Menu in search: When I try to sarch some apps Whatsapp, Office suite, Sistem programs as Settings, Memo..., icons are corrupted. This happens only in start menu, but if I pin the apps on the task bar or when I open this app, icons show up. I've tried to restore icon cache, but nothing...
  9. Blank Icons control panel uninstall list how to fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank Icons control panel uninstall list how to fix?: Blank Icons control panel uninstall list how to fix?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-control-panel-uninstall-list-how-to/416c584b-2720-4a7a-b82b-34bc6aa23665"
  10. Taskbar icons are combining even though they are set to Never

Taskbar icons are combining even though they are set to Never: Taskbar icons are combining even though they are set to Never this just started happening this week. before that they were fine. Cass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-are-combining-even-though-they-are/ad3dd2ee-8ac7-47c7-94aa-95891c3e0820