Windows 10: Icons issue is Windows 10 only when searching in Search Bar.

Discus and support Icons issue is Windows 10 only when searching in Search Bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am unable to see icons in windows search bar, just like below, the same case with Calculator, Clock, Settings. But the icons are again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aditya_093, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Icons issue is Windows 10 only when searching in Search Bar.

Hi Everyone, I am unable to see icons in windows search bar, just like below, the same case with Calculator, Clock, Settings. But the icons are again available in Task bar once the application is opened. This issue started after I have Upgraded my machine from 20H2 to 21H1. Everything is up to date, tried to rebuild icon cache, & SFC Scan, but no response. Kindly help me friends.

:)

Aditya_093, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 8, 2021
  4. I_askYou Win User

Icons issue is Windows 10 only when searching in Search Bar.

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

Icons issue is Windows 10 only when searching in Search Bar.

1. Icons issue is Windows 10 only when searching in Search Bar. - Similar Threads - Icons issue searching

2. search bar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar icon: After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-icon/a95f5e3f-1577-40ad-8def-e6544fd3d41a
  3. search bar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search bar icon: After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-icon/a95f5e3f-1577-40ad-8def-e6544fd3d41a
  4. search bar icon

in Cortana
  5. Windows 10 Search Bar issues

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar issues: Recently when I was trying to search up questions in my search bar I found my search bar would only show results for applications but not showing internet browser results. Does anyone know how to make it so that I can see broswer results again?example...
  6. Windows 10 Search Bar issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar issues: Recently when I was trying to search up questions in my search bar I found my search bar would only show results for applications but not showing internet browser results. Does anyone know how to make it so that I can see broswer results again?example...
  7. Windows 10 Search Bar issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. search bar or windows icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    search bar or windows icon: hello i got an issue whenever i click my windows search icon it immediately disappears or the windows icon in the bottom left is there a solution ? submitted by /u/E7sAs12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzr61/search_bar_or_windows_icon/
  9. Windows 10 Search Bar Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Bar Issue: When ever I click the search bar in the bottom right when I want to search up an app on my computer, its like my up arrow key or tab button is pinned down because the computer keeps like automatically typing in apps. Its not my keyboard because I restarted my computer without...
  10. Icons issue in Search Bar

in Cortana
    Icons issue in Search Bar: Well, I am getting this weird bug of watching a crossed sign instead of icons with has not affected my files or other thing of-course but it is ruining my experience. Any way to fix this??? [ATTACH]...