Windows 10: Icons missing. It keeps loading.

Discus and support Icons missing. It keeps loading. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10,just keep loading and some icons wont show. Its takes 20mins to start.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2TwOs, Dec 31, 2018.

1. 2TwOs Win User

Icons missing. It keeps loading.

Windows 10,just keep loading and some icons wont show. Its takes 20mins to start.Icons missing. It keeps loading. [​IMG]

:)

2TwOs, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Desktop Icons missing

Hello Ted,

There are several reasons why the icons in your Windows 10 may be missing. To better assist you with this matter, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried turning off the Tablet mode feature? To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + I, then select System.
    • Go to Tablet mode, then turn off the Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet.
    • Check if the desktop icons were restored.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will keep an eye out for your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Widjaja Win User

Icons not loading

I'm using FF7 at the moment and not finding missing icons :/

Widjaja, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Icons missing. It keeps loading. - Similar Threads - Icons missing keeps

2. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  3. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  4. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. missing icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing icons: So I'm sharing a computer with someone and I created a profile to login to my stuff and have my own desktop and ever since I created the profile, on the new profile aka mine every icon is missing, and it's only text, and there is nothing on the navigation panel, I don't know...
  6. Icons not Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons not Loading: I have just gotten back from a couple of days of vacation and have come back to my pc not loading any icons including files, applications, and basically, everything else as shown as in the picture, control panel isn't even usable because the icons won't load. I have updated...
  7. Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing.: I lost all my shortcuts and the whole right side of this screenshot. I did it by unpinning Firefox. Then everything disappeared. How can I get them back? Don Cole Before: [img] After: [img] 144889
  8. Battery icon keeps missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon keeps missing: Hi, my name is Danish. My battery icon keeps going missing and I have already made researches about that. I've done all the solutions provided by the communities like disabling and enabling back the battery driver in device manager, enabling it from the taskbar settings and...
  9. Computer has missing icons on desktop and unresponsive/loading taskbar...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has missing icons on desktop and unresponsive/loading taskbar...: Hey! I'm not too sure if this problem occurred after hitting "Update and Shut Down," or if there is some other factor that caused this. When I turn on my computer, it takes me straight to the desktop, but all of my icons and programs are missing... and when I hover my mouse...
  10. Missing Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icon: I have a program called IDE.exe. It uses the drawing board icon. [img] It creates a project file with the extension .prj. The project uses the hammer icon. [img] IDE.exe is there with the proper icon. [img] But the .prj file shows white square (no icon)....