Windows 10: Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer...

Discus and support Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I return Icons to bottom of screen from the left side. It moved by it's self when I set the laptop down on it's side'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by beannie365, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer...

how do I return Icons to bottom of screen from the left side. It moved by it's self when I set the laptop down on it's side'

:)

beannie365, Apr 2, 2021

2. Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Hi Dirk,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is display settings or icon settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change auto arrange icon settings and also update display adapter driver in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to change auto arrange icon settings.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on View.

3. Uncheck mark on Auto arrange icons.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

5. Follow the instruction to update the driver.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using monitor and change in desktop icon settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 2, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

That's because your resolution is changing each time. To test, try setting to 1024x768, arrange a couple of icons and then restart the PC. As long as the resolution after startup is still 1024x768, then the icons won't move. Trust me. *Wink Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer... ;)

qubit, Apr 2, 2021
  4. barelij Win User

Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer...

Icons move to left

Hi All, it is now about two weeks since I applied the suggested solution of the problems of
    icons move to the left on desktop.

So far, so good.

Thanks, Joseph.

barelij, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer...

1. Icons moved from bottom of screen to the left side. this happened when I set the computer... - Similar Threads - Icons moved bottom

2. User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen: On Win10 login screen, all user profiles in the bottom left hand side disappeared. Impossible to switch users using any other method. I tried numerous steps, creating new profiles, running gpedit, disabling features, running DISM and SFC, etc. to no avail.I finally solved...
  3. User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen: On Win10 login screen, all user profiles in the bottom left hand side disappeared. Impossible to switch users using any other method. I tried numerous steps, creating new profiles, running gpedit, disabling features, running DISM and SFC, etc. to no avail.I finally solved...
  4. User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...: How can I flip the taskbar like this shown in the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-system-tray-icons-to-left-side-of/9d657933-546a-46a6-91e9-955b1e73600c
  6. My docking station moved from the bottom to the side

My docking station moved from the bottom to the side: Does anyone know how to move the docking station with all the task icons from the side to the bottom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-docking-station-moved-from-the-bottom-to-the/6fd0b5d6-4771-41f9-a129-0d5e4a1012e3
  7. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  8. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?: Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you...
  9. Moving icons to bottom of screen

Moving icons to bottom of screen: Somehow all the taskbar icons moved to a vertical column on the right of the screen, and I cannot find a way to get them back to the bottom, where I prefer them. Any ideas? Thanks....
  10. Icons stretched off screen on left side.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons stretched off screen on left side.: So quite frequently I will come out of a game and all of my shortcuts will be stretched all the way down the screen on the left column. It looks like all of the icons are crammed into a single column on the left side. I know it is all of them because part of one of the...