Windows 10: Icons moving HELP!

Discus and support Icons moving HELP! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just downloaded and using Win 10. The icons keep moving! Please see attachments Thanks and Happy bird day! Robin *Confused 31512 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by audit2, Nov 25, 2015.

1. audit2 Win User

Icons moving HELP!

Just downloaded and using Win 10.

The icons keep moving!

Please see attachments

Thanks and Happy bird day!

Robin *Confused

:)

audit2, Nov 25, 2015

2. Moving icons

Thanks. I think I already found and tried that to no avail. I'll try it again.

cwilliamc3, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Moving icons

Since upgrading Windows 7 to 10 I have been unable to lock desktop icons in the order I want them. With every restart they are completely reordered. I have been unable to find an answer to this problem anywhere. Can someone help?

cwilliamc3, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

Icons moving HELP!

1. Icons moving HELP! - Similar Threads - Icons moving HELP

2. Moving icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving icons on Taskbar: So, just recently I've noticed that Windows keeps moving my open taskbar icons to the right-hand end of the queue without any input from me. Foe example, if I open a video in Opera, with the icon to the left of a group of icons, go to full-screen, and then go back to...
  3. Moving Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving Icons: DO you have any intention of fixing this problem? Do you care that your customers have this issue? Find a flipping resolution. You have no problem taking our money for us fools that keep buying your products but you have problems coming up with solutions to your bugs....
  4. Icons constantly moving

Icons constantly moving: Ok so i have a triple monitor setup, and i have alot of desktop icons that i keep very organized. However any time any part of my monitor setup changes, all my icons get randomly moved around. so if i have M=monitor M1 and M2 on and i turn on M3, all messed up. i re-organize...
  5. Moving Icons

Moving Icons: Just put in bigger screen and Icons don't always stay where they are supposed to, they randomly change spots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-icons/53003127-971c-4e28-8d8a-ab6e014d4480
  6. Icons moving

Icons moving: Each morning when I turn on the computer, the icons have been re-arranged. Is this a sign of a malicious virus? Or just another design feature of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-moving/533bca83-2e34-430e-aab8-00cb0fd87283
  7. VM icon move

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VM icon move: Hello After installing Mint into the Oracle VM using Windows 10, I have the icon on my desktop. I am new to virtualization but have read one can share folders and test programs I usually only have the recycle bin there and wondered if there was an easy way to put it else...
  8. moving desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    moving desktop icons: Ever since the latest update my desktop icons are difficult to keep in place. I do not have auto arrange or align to grid checked. When I move icons where I want them they often snap to another position at random. I have all my desktop icons positioned around the perimeter of...
  9. moving icons

in Windows 10 Support
    moving icons: The desk top icons shift to the left whenever I reboot. How can I stop this random rearrangement 52964
  10. Desktop Icons move during sleep. Please help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons move during sleep. Please help.: I have been searching the internet for a solution to this problem for over a month now and none of the solutions I have found have worked. I have two benq 27" ips panels connected using displayport 1.2. Sleep is disabled for the computer however the monitors turn off after...