Windows 10: Icons not Displayed in Start Menu !

Discus and support Icons not Displayed in Start Menu ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Icons are not displayed on Start Menu, When I click the Icon It opens the App perfectly and in howermouse it show the Name of the App but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliVeseli, Oct 17, 2015.

1. AliVeseli Win User

Icons not Displayed in Start Menu !

The Icons are not displayed on Start Menu,
    When I click the Icon It opens the App perfectly and in howermouse it show the Name of the App but it doesn't display the Icon.
    Any Idea how to get the Icons back ?

Icons not Displayed in Start Menu ! [​IMG]

:)

AliVeseli, Oct 17, 2015
  2. beBoss™ Win User

Office icons are not displayed in the Start menu on Windows 10.

It's not the same issue! And the provided solution:

@echo off

taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

taskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exe

timeout /t 3 /NOBREAK > nul

del %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\TempState\* /q

timeout /t 2 /NOBREAK > nul

start explorer

@echo on

Doesn't work for me. Well, it killed my explorer, and after started, it looked like will do the job, because I immediately checked the start menu and most of the icons were blank then they got to normal, but not all, so not working at all Icons not Displayed in Start Menu ! :(

Windows 10 has a serious problem with this and hope to get a solution/patch and we to forget about this problem any more...

Icons not Displayed in Start Menu ! [​IMG]

beBoss™, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Icons not Displayed in Start Menu !

1. Icons not Displayed in Start Menu ! - Similar Threads - Icons Displayed Start

2. start menu icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu icon: All the icon in start menu became a folder. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icon/793ccd6a-c30f-4600-ada0-281fe99d0092
  3. start menu icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu icon: All the icon in start menu became a folder. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icon/793ccd6a-c30f-4600-ada0-281fe99d0092
  4. Icons for items recommended by the start menu are displayed incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for items recommended by the start menu are displayed incorrectly: The recommended item icons in the start menu are showing errors as shown in the image. Some image files are displayed correctly, some are displayed incorrectly; document images are displayed incorrectly; some compressed files will be displayed as folder icons. But in...
  5. Icons for items recommended by the start menu are displayed incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons for items recommended by the start menu are displayed incorrectly: The recommended item icons in the start menu are showing errors as shown in the image. Some image files are displayed correctly, some are displayed incorrectly; document images are displayed incorrectly; some compressed files will be displayed as folder icons. But in...
  6. Icons in the start menu are not displaying properly

Icons in the start menu are not displaying properly: Hi Recently I have reinstalled the windows using fresh start by keeping all my personnel files and deleting all the applications. After the installation, I tried to install the software and I installed all of them. But after the installation, icons are usual on the...
  7. No icons or Start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons or Start menu: Split from this thread. Powered on PC today and no icons or start up menu appear, I can't do anything and it is running incredibly slow, it is Windows 10. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience if this is not the proper way to ask this question. Thanks for any help....
  8. Apps on the Start menu keep displaying the download icon

Apps on the Start menu keep displaying the download icon: Hi there, Need gurus' help on this issue. 1 When mouse is hover over the tile, it says ''app is on it's way'' [IMG] 2 What it says after I click on the missing app: [IMG] 3 Setting in the Store status. It says are latest! Does not seem to have any things that I...
  9. Start Menu icons are not displaying all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu icons are not displaying all of a sudden: [ATTACH] In the past 48 hours, I've noticed that any system and store app icons are not displaying in the start menu on this particular screen or when searched via the start bar. If I scroll thru the program list, the icons are there. I've tried rebuilding my icon and...
  10. Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons: Hello, Is there a way to pin a web page shortcut tile to "Start Menu" from Google Chrome maintaining original web page icon. Thank You 102601