Windows 10: Icons not Loading

Discus and support Icons not Loading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have just gotten back from a couple of days of vacation and have come back to my pc not loading any icons including files, applications, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheScaredCactus, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Icons not Loading

I have just gotten back from a couple of days of vacation and have come back to my pc not loading any icons including files, applications, and basically, everything else as shown as in the picture, control panel isn't even usable because the icons won't load. I have updated both Windows 10 and my GPU drivers and nothing has worked. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it!

submitted by /u/TheScaredCactus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheScaredCactus, Nov 30, 2020

2. Icons not loading

Icons are loading, but the TPU logo in the top right on the forums is gone.

DanishDevil, Nov 30, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Kantastic Win User

Icons not Loading

Icons not loading

My icons just stopped loading. They were fine when this thread was first created.

Using the latest version of Chrome on Win7 Pro 64bit.

Kantastic, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Icons not Loading

1. Icons not Loading - Similar Threads - Icons Loading

2. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  3. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  4. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  5. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  6. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work: HI, latest windows 11 update. now mouse has loading icon next to it - fixed through control panel, then search:mouse, i chose icon basic icon for mouse loading icon. But i have bit of twist. Before update i used shortcuts through keyboard as: W button + D or X or all of the...
  8. mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work

mouse loading icon, keyboard shortcuts dont work: HI, latest windows 11 update. now mouse has loading icon next to it - fixed through control panel, then search:mouse, i chose icon basic icon for mouse loading icon. But i have bit of twist. Before update i used shortcuts through keyboard as: W button + D or X or all of the...
  9. What causes constant blinking of loading icon on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes constant blinking of loading icon on Windows 10?: Since yesterday, my cursor has the loading icon next to it blinking as soon as i start up my pc. This does not stop and rebooting does not fix the issue.I did not install anything new since yesterday that could have caused this.Screenrecording of what it looks like, with task...
  10. What causes constant blinking of loading icon on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What causes constant blinking of loading icon on Windows 10?: Since yesterday, my cursor has the loading icon next to it blinking as soon as i start up my pc. This does not stop and rebooting does not fix the issue.I did not install anything new since yesterday that could have caused this.Screenrecording of what it looks like, with task...