Windows 10: Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder

Discus and support Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you can tell, I have the folder settings to Very Large icons (my Windows is in Spanish, but they should be showing up very large. However, they only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaCastillejos, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder

As you can tell, I have the folder settings to Very Large icons (my Windows is in Spanish, but they should be showing up very large. However, they only show up as smaller icons, and this happens in every single folder I've tried it. The folder is big enough on the screen to accomodate the large icons.

What is happening and how can I fix it?

Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder cbe571b9-7843-407b-bf43-d568daa21fb4?upload=true.png

:)

BrendaCastillejos, Jul 30, 2019

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Jul 30, 2019
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Phoebe- Win User

Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder

Large Icons Not Showing

I have my explorer not showing any icon, only blank spaces, when it has to be large icon. It happened on all folders. When I change the view from large icon > tiles/list/other > large icon, it shows normal folder icon. But when I changed into other folder,
    the view went back to blank. Did someone have the same problem with me? How to get rid of this? This is getting annoying since it shows blank on all kinds of explorer use (on download and upload dialogue, too). Thank you!

Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder 106387ad-1c7a-4973-8e57-fdf07163e203?upload=true.png

Phoebe-, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder

1. Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder - Similar Threads - Icons showing very

2. Large icon folder veiw standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large icon folder veiw standard: I would like to apply large icons as a standard view across all folders. I have tried to use the 'Options, view, apply to all folders' method. I have also done this by selecting image folders to try the suggestion that if you do this with similar folder types of the view will...
  3. Windows crashes on very large video folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows crashes on very large video folders: I have a pretty large drive of videos ~6TB and recently it has been completely locking up Windows. I can't tell what triggers it specifically but randomly when accessing any portion of the drive, windows explorer will just stop working and I have to hard reset the PC. Trying...
  4. Very large desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very large desktop icons: [ATTACH] I have no clue what I did here. my desktop had normal icons and now they are fricking huge, many of them are covering other icons. Also not gonna lie, I am kinda small brained when it comes to computers and stuff so any help is appreciated. do not mind the dwayne...
  5. Unable to rename a very large folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to rename a very large folder: One of our users has about 20-30 files including folders in his OneDrive. A couple of the folders are very large 100+GB. The problem is the user is unable to rename the top level folder. Get an error that is similar to "The number of items in this list exceeds the list view...
  6. my desktop shows very large icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    my desktop shows very large icons: my desktop shows very large icons. they are not arranged in neat rows just random. How do I change to small uniform icons in an orderly arrangement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-shows-very-large-icons/553b91bd-6592-4e87-9cac-551741669636
  7. icons showing up large on grid ?

icons showing up large on grid ?: I don't know what is wrong with this computer but it is acting up lately. This is a NEW install of Win-10-Pro. The icons are showing up on a large grid ? I can't get them any closer. Display settings are at 1080p with duplicate displays. [ATTACH]...
  8. Start up icons to large

Start up icons to large: I have windows 10 on my computer and yesterday when it booted up after I signed in my startup screen with all the apps came up with huge icons. It now will not show all of the icons because they are too big. I have tried everything I can think of to try and bring the size...
  9. Desktop Icon doesn't show as large

Desktop Icon doesn't show as large: I have a 64 and 96 px sized icon file (.ico) that refuses to show as a large icon on the desktop - they show up as medium icons in Large icon view. Any ideas why this is happening? 94577
  10. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...