Windows 10: Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

Discus and support Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi guys it seems like for some reason my icons on the Windows Search Bar is not showing up. I tried many ways to fix this but it's not working. Any... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Yee RenChu, May 29, 2022.

1. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

Hi guys it seems like for some reason my icons on the Windows Search Bar is not showing up. I tried many ways to fix this but it's not working. Any methods to solve this problem? I running Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044This is an example of the icons not showing up and it seems like only the system apps icons are gone Other apps I downloaded is fine

:)

Yee RenChu, May 29, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 29, 2022
  3. Ge285 Win User
    Search icon does not appear on the task bar

I have a laptop and a recently I bought a desktop Pc running windows 10 home edition. The search icon (next to the windows symbol) does not appear on the task bar on the Pc. It does show on the laptop however. Why is it that? I click on the task bar
    with the right button of the mouse and a list appears containing the “search” link on the laptop but that does not appear on the Pc. Also the “cascade windows”, “Show windows stacked” and “show windows side by side” appear grey that is inactive. Both laptop
    and Pc run windows 10 Home edition. Could it be something wrong with the installation? I bought the Pc (a Dell inspiron) recently and today I installed the software. But why is it that the search icon does not show on the task bar and actually it is missing
    from the list that appears when I click on the task bar with the right button of the mouse? Any help would be welcome.

Ge285, May 29, 2022
  4. Stigg Win User

Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

Firefox 91.0 ESR how to disable Show search suggestions in address bar

Click on "Change settings for other address bar suggestions" and untick these.

Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar [​IMG]

Stigg, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

1. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar - Similar Threads - Icons showing Search

2. Icons not showing on search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing on search bar: I am using windows 10 home edition and idont know how this problem came but this looks too bad to see icons are not showing on searching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-on-search-bar/5e71b2ae-adcb-4cdf-880a-db9ed674bf22
  3. Icons not showing on search bar

in Cortana
    Icons not showing on search bar: I am using windows 10 home edition and idont know how this problem came but this looks too bad to see icons are not showing on searching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-on-search-bar/5e71b2ae-adcb-4cdf-880a-db9ed674bf22
  4. Icons not showing on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Search Bar Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Search Bar Icons not showing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/saf2015 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vdvltc/windows_10_search_bar_icons_not_showing/
  6. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar: Hi guys it seems like for some reason my icons on the Windows Search Bar is not showing up. I tried many ways to fix this but it's not working. Any methods to solve this problem? I running Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044This is an example of the icons not showing up and it...
  7. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar: Hi guys it seems like for some reason my icons on the Windows Search Bar is not showing up. I tried many ways to fix this but it's not working. Any methods to solve this problem? I running Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044This is an example of the icons not showing up and it...
  8. Icons not showing up in windows search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons not showing up in windows search: [ATTACH]I dont quite know what to do with this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-up-in-windows-search/e7b50d44-3213-4805-a83b-bb70016749bf
  9. Windows Search Bar App Icons not showing their icons.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar App Icons not showing their icons.: Hi, I'm dealing with an issue where ONLY Windows UWP apps don't show their icons but only show and photo icon blank. [ATTACH] Above shows me searching up 'Settings' and it comes up with the blank photo. You can also see 'Steam' come up a non-UWP app; but 'Alarms & Clock'...
  10. Windows search bar not showing icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search bar not showing icons: Ive been having this problem for several weeks now. Ive tried changing the display settings to 125% to 100% still didnt work. Also tried to disable thumbnail previews , still didnt work. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance....