Windows 10: Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10

Discus and support Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just add new external display for my laptop. But once I change the size of apps and texts on the main display back and forth from 100% to 175% in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IzzMn, Jan 21, 2021.

1. IzzMn Win User

Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10

I just add new external display for my laptop. But once I change the size of apps and texts on the main display back and forth from 100% to 175% in ease of access display settings, the icons disappeared and only two show on desktop and they occupied the whole screen. Can anyone help me sort out this problem? This is the print screen of the desktop of my current main display. Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10 1b8abb92-7728-4777-8c93-5b733d9ba237?upload=true.png

:)

IzzMn, Jan 21, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jan 21, 2021
  3. rqhhe Win User
    windows 10 size is 4 gb but it occupies more space while installing it

hi,
    windows 10 size is 4gb but installing it on c drive with 31.4 gb free space, renders only 2 gb free space .
    is it possible to reduce it to 5 or 6 gb.

Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10 [​IMG]

any hint to reduce its size would be highly appreciated.
    thanks.

rqhhe, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10

1. Icons Occupied Space on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Icons Occupied Space

2. System occupying 50-100% Disk Space Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System occupying 50-100% Disk Space Windows 10: Hello Team,Please find below the detailed specifications for my ASUS PC:Device SpecificationsProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGPU SpecificationsDirectX...
  3. System occupying 50-100% Disk Space Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System occupying 50-100% Disk Space Windows 10: Hello Team,Please find below the detailed specifications for my ASUS PC:Device SpecificationsProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGPU SpecificationsDirectX...
  4. System occupying 50-100% Disk Space Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App still occupied space after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App still occupied space after installing: Just as the title said , now my disk C have like 8gb left showing , but there should be more than that, Because all these game were uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-still-occupied-space-after-installing/731d2c77-75b2-4e4f-966d-2f6f1dc56889
  6. Space occupied by recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space occupied by recycle bin: From what I know, recycle bin on any partition has a maximum storage capacity of5-10% of that drive space like if C drive is 118 GB in size then recycle bin for C drive holds 5-10% in my case it was set to 6.7% which is 7.9 GBMy question is will the maximum storage capacity...
  7. Game data occupying a lot of space.

Game data occupying a lot of space.: I am trying to eliminate this folder since the game was not uninstalled properly. However, I do not have permission to get rid of it since I obtained it from the Microsoft store....
  8. Unknown files occupying space

Unknown files occupying space: My laptop has space issues. The SSD has 237 space capacity, using around 110gb of space, but there is/are unknown files occupying space. I have tried all possible solutions, deleted windows.old folder, deleted all system restore files, limited space usage by system restore,...
  9. 3gb space occupied in empty drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    3gb space occupied in empty drives: 3gb space occupied in empty drives if I format it then it is only 107 MB but after some time again it becomes 3 - 4 gb occupied i have enabled show hidden files and folders also but there are no hidden files or folders. I have taken a screenshot of the same Both drive D and...
  10. Space occupied in documents with nothing stored in it

Space occupied in documents with nothing stored in it: I don't have anything stored in C drive as documents but when I check storage of C drive in settings, it shows more than 4GB occupied in "documents" section. How can I fix this?...