Windows 10: Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search

Discus and support Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. Yesterday I reset my computer and after installing apps from Windows Store, the icons of apps downloaded from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Đức Nguyễn Anh, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search

Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. Yesterday I reset my computer and after installing apps from Windows Store, the icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search. This error also happened before I performed the local reset. Please help me fix this.Here is the image:

:)

Đức Nguyễn Anh, Oct 11, 2021
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Oct 11, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search

1. Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search - Similar Threads - Icons apps downloaded

2. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Cortana
    Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly: Window 10 Observed behaviors:Cortana crashes immediately upon opening.Search crashes immediately upon opening, Both from the taskbar as well as File Explorer.Store opens, will search for apps, but crashes when I try to access one.I've been through every commonly known repair...
  3. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly: Window 10 Observed behaviors:Cortana crashes immediately upon opening.Search crashes immediately upon opening, Both from the taskbar as well as File Explorer.Store opens, will search for apps, but crashes when I try to access one.I've been through every commonly known repair...
  4. Cortana, Search, and MS Store aren't functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search: Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. Yesterday I reset my computer and after installing apps from Windows Store, the icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search. This error also happened before I performed the local reset. Please help me...
  6. Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search: Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. Yesterday I reset my computer and after installing apps from Windows Store, the icons of apps downloaded from Windows Store aren't displayed properly in Windows Search. This error also happened before I performed the local reset. Please help me...
  7. The icons of Windows Store apps aren't properly displayed on Windows Search

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The icons of Windows Store apps aren't properly displayed on Windows Search: Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. My icons of apps downloaded and installed from Windows store are now blank on Windows Search.I tried resetting Windows Store and even those apps and then reinstall them but nothing worked. Please help!...
  8. My Search Icons aren't displaying properly

in Cortana
    My Search Icons aren't displaying properly: Hi Guys! For some reason, whenever I type an app that Microsoft gives like Calculator or Mail, it shows a different icon, i recently updated all my Microsoft Store apps, the new icons dont come on the search, but on the taskbar and the apps list they come! Please help me...
  9. Windows 10 apps icons cannot display properly in the search bar.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 apps icons cannot display properly in the search bar.: Win32 apps can be displayed correctly, but UWP apps cannot. [ATTACH] I've tried to fix by removing the "IconCache.db" but the problem still exists. Is there a way to reinstall the "Search" app?...
  10. Windows Search Icons Not Displaying Properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search Icons Not Displaying Properly: [ATTACH] Hey there Redditors. So I realized my Windows Search thumbnails are busted. The apps themselves are fine. If I click the Windows Key and scroll to the app I want, the icons are there - but whenever I click the Search here for an application it displays these...