Windows 10: Icons of apps installed from the Store

Discus and support Icons of apps installed from the Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently activated my Windows buy purchasing a key and after the activation all the apps that I had installed from the Store when I search for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AugustoLF, Mar 2, 2019.

1. AugustoLF Win User

Icons of apps installed from the Store

Hello, I recently activated my Windows buy purchasing a key and after the activation all the apps that I had installed from the Store when I search for them in the search box they do show up but with no icon just the standard image icon. How can I correct it?

Icons of apps installed from the Store 9c9f7a2f-775d-48ed-b1e2-0f6f5e730054?upload=true.png

:)

AugustoLF, Mar 2, 2019

2. store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Icons of apps installed from the Store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Icons of apps installed from the Store - Similar Threads - Icons apps installed

2. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  3. Can't install apps from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install apps from Store: I tried many things on the page Can't install apps from Store, error 0x80070005 here, it took my days, I formatted many times windows but damned microsoft is completely mess. **** Microsoft Store won't install apps. This stupid system took me days, I've formatted it so many...
  4. [Solved] There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search

in Cortana
    [Solved] There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search: Hello! I met a problem, when there are actually not icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it for example, Minecraft launcher for Windows 10/11 and even settings app in search box, but in Start menu and on the taskbar everything is alright. What I have already...
  5. There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search

in Cortana
    There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search: Hello! I met a problem, when there are actually not icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it for example, Minecraft launcher for Windows 10/11 and even settings app in search box, but in Start menu and on the taskbar everything is alright. What I have already...
  6. There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search: Hello! I met a problem, when there are actually not icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it for example, Minecraft launcher for Windows 10/11 and even settings app in search box, but in Start menu and on the taskbar everything is alright. What I have already...
  7. There are no icons of Microsoft Store and apps installed from it in Windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't install apps from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install apps from Store: When I try to install apps from the store, I get this error: Turn on Windows Update This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code: 0x8024500C However, I am an administrator, and I have remove my device from all GPOs that apply to...
  9. not able to install app from store

not able to install app from store: Hi , I'm getting this error while trying to install app from Microsoft Store. Please help. [ATTACH] * Moved from health & band * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  10. installing apps from store

installing apps from store: i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows...