Windows 10: Icons on Laptop Screen

Discus and support Icons on Laptop Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I download apps they say they are installed but the icon doesn't show up on my screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReetsTweets, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Icons on Laptop Screen

When I download apps they say they are installed but the icon doesn't show up on my screen.

:)

ReetsTweets, Aug 4, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 1, 2019
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Icons on Laptop Screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Icons on Laptop Screen

1. Icons on Laptop Screen - Similar Threads - Icons Laptop Screen

2. How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original: Hello, I was messing with my icon personalization settings and changed the icon picture. I regret doing so because now I can’t change it back to the original Xbox icon picture instead it’s a blank piece of paper and the Xbox logo doesn’t appear when I click change icon....
  3. How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Icon picture on laptop screen back to original: Hello, I was messing with my icon personalization settings and changed the icon picture. I regret doing so because now I can’t change it back to the original Xbox icon picture instead it’s a blank piece of paper and the Xbox logo doesn’t appear when I click change icon....
  4. screen and icons stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen and icons stucks: HiLaptop screen and taskbar and icons stuck , even when i try to restart cannot , all becomes freezing .So, please try to resolve this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-and-icons-stucks/ec8c1e50-ecfc-44bd-88de-be07387bf4b2
  5. Retrieving of on-screen icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Retrieving of on-screen icons: How to retrieve the shortcut icons to the on-screen display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-of-on-screen-icons/67104ee2-5f9a-4cde-b356-798acd13d139
  6. icon permanently on screen

icon permanently on screen: Can someone tell me what this icon is and how I can hide it from my screen. sorry it will not copy it is a black vertical box about 6cm x 2 cm with a sliding % scale in the middle and an X at the bottom. The X does not close it down. Thank you...
  7. Losing icons on laptop

Losing icons on laptop: I connected my laptop to my sound system at church. It has been working fine. Laptop was 1 and monitors were 2. Two weeks ago when I connect the HDMI cable to the laptop, all the icons showed only on the monitors and the laptop showed only the background. Before this, I...
  8. how to remove 3D icon from my laptop screen

how to remove 3D icon from my laptop screen: how to remove 3D icon from my laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-3d-icon-from-my-laptop-screen/c080a8b9-76b2-4126-a9e3-84e9a0d34e09
  9. Icons on screen

Icons on screen: Two icons are stuck on the screen and won't go away they are visible no matter what page you open. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-screen/a23d838e-de95-49e8-8a45-23f66f13b761
  10. SCRAMBLING OF SCREEN ICONS

SCRAMBLING OF SCREEN ICONS: I see that I am among an army of Windows users who are frustrated with the way that Windows periodically scrambles the icons on the desktop. Furthermore, the solutions provided by Microsoft don't solve the problem. Like many other users, I have lots of icons on my screen,...